GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by mlowmk5

1. mlowmk5

PS: New Toyota Camry. What do you think?

I know what you guys think a FWD 4 door car but I just thought I would try a PS to see what the car could look like. In my opinion it doesn't look to bad with some slight modifications. What do you guys think?
  2. mlowmk5

What would you do? Getting older and times are changing.

I have always valued the opinion of my fellow mk5 owners and thought I would ask once more again. Background info: I am older than many of the members here (27). I just bought a condo a few years back and getting married next year. I sold my weekend car (Subaru 2.6 RST) to pay for my fiances...
  3. mlowmk5

Cartooniize your ride!!!

Had some free time and decided to draw my car in illustrator. Just a fun way to cartoonize your ride. I will pick random cars on the forum to cartoonize!! Keep an eye out for your ride!! HAHA mlowmk5 07MK5 darkorb phil lawn_mower Silversleeper residentevol Kurupt
  4. mlowmk5

Modifications Vs. Reliability

I feel that I am older than most of you guys on this forum (27 years) and am constantly fighting the battle with my car. I have been pretty deep in the car scene since I was 16 but feel like there are more important things to be saving for than car modifications (engagement ring, condo, ect)...
  5. mlowmk5

Photoshopped pictures

Just thought I would show you guys some past photoshops: A3 SUV: (Thought this would be a cool crossover) MK5 SPORT: (Anti MOAR LOW) Charger 2 dr concept: (Always wanted them to make a 2dr aside from the challenger) Salt flat photoshop: Wide body Rabbit: Storm trooper WB: (I know...