GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Mk7Vii

1. M

Retro - fitting GTI fog lights - please help

Hi all, Currently have a gti bumper installed on my tdi golf and I have gti fog lights ready to be fitted but I don’t know what plug to get to go into the back of the fog light? Can someone help? There is currently a H11 female plug so I will either get an adapter or splice the wire to the...
  2. M

Changing standard fogs to DRL's

Hi all, I've recently upgraded my standard tdi Golf's cosmetics by putting a Gtd kit on it. i was wondering what is involved to change over from fog lights to the DRL's that are on a Gtd/Gti golf. (different coding, wiring etc) I currently have a warning light to say my right and left fogs...
  3. M

Aftermarket Headunit

Hi All, I have searched all over the internet but cant find anything on this. I want to upgrade to an aftermarket headunit (pioneer etc) in my 2014 golf but I am aware i will lose the functionality that comes with the radio such as time, lights etc. I know there is a Kenwood and alpine...
  4. M

will gti spoiler fit standard

I want to put a gti spoiler on my standard golf but I was wondering is this a case of just buying the wings or is the actual lip at the top a different size so I will have to buy the full kit
  5. M

Composition colour to composition media

It's possible I posted in the wrong section yesterday but maybe someone might have an answer here. I want to change my radio so that I have phone and Bluetooth and the one I have in now doesn't and aftermarket units are two expensive but I have the option to buy a composition media radio for...
  6. M

Upgrading the radio

Hi all, I currently have the standard composition colour radio in my 2014 golf and I really want to upgrade it to the composition media radio that has the Bluetooth and phone built in but I really have no clue how much work is involved. The only reason I don't want to buy an aftermarket such as...