GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by mk7mountain

1. M

2016 VW GTI 4dr S DSG

$17,750 Original owner with 23,xxx miles in Night Blue Metallic DSG Transmission Cobb MAP E30 stage 2 tune or 5150 base map CTS catted Downpipe Majesty OEM Mount Intercooler Niche Misano 18” wheels Black leather seats from the SE model VWR lowering springs Helix HID Headlights BEC MK7.5 LED...
  2. M

Intercooler install

Looking at finally swapping out the stock intercooler on my stage 2 Unitronic MK7. I've done some basic mods like the Ed's reps headlights but not very good at in depth installs. Anyone on the forums that lives in the front range of Colorado wanna help me tackle? Would bring beer/pizza/money...
  3. M

OEM fender audio retrofitted to Base system?

I've searched with no luck on here. A forum member is selling the complete Fender system of his SE (amp, speakers ect.) and I'm wondering if it's possible to swap my base system out of my S to have full fender audio?
  4. M

Mk7 Clarks plaid seats trade for Leather 4dr

Anyone interested in trading their leather seats for the plaid cloth? Located in the midwest.
  5. M

WTB: dark cherry tail lights

Want dark cherry or tinted with plug n play harness.
  6. M

Car making inconsistent power

This goes for D mode...I'm DSG Uni Stage 2 with no TCU tune but notice certain days my car drives and accelerates smoother. This even happened before tuning. Is this something a DSG adaption would solve? I've noticed the days it's sluggish is when the transmission shifts into 6th gear at 40mph :(
  7. M

Headlight assembly bolt replacement

I just installed my helix headlights but I lost 1 of the 3 securing bolts. Does anyone have the specific bolt size/length or know if a hardware store would carry being that its metric?
  8. M

Stock Downpipe GTI MK7

Taken off car with 5k miles. Local pickup or will ship based on quote from 68505
  9. M

FS: Stock Mk7 GTI Downpipe & OEM Halogen Headlights

Pick up or will ship based on quote from 68505 Taken off car 2016 GTI with 5k miles
  10. M

(4) 18" OEM Austin's off 2016 GTI

Wheels only I will post up pics once I take them off. I've had them on for 4k miles and they don't have a single scratch anywhere. Located in Nebraska. Will ship at buyer's expense. Open to all offers. Hardware included.
  11. M

Fitting new wheels according to Offset

Hi guys just picked up a new 2016 GTI Currently have the stock Austin's. Looking to get some 18x8.5 ET 35mm wheels. The calculator shows this offset correction: Inner clearance: 1mm more Outer clearance: Extend an extra 27mm Will this correction be realistic? Will the wheels stick out and...