GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by mk7akeeb

1. mk7akeeb

WTT (Feeler Post): Rotiform LAS-R 18x8.5 ET45 with 225/40/18 General GMAX RS tires

i would consider these but im looking for something a little more concave, plus both of those are narrower than my current wheels iirc. thanks for the front lip though! painted and fitted it a couple weeks ago
  2. mk7akeeb

WTT (Feeler Post): Rotiform LAS-R 18x8.5 ET45 with 225/40/18 General GMAX RS tires

hey y'all, i have a set of rotiform las-r's that i'm looking to trade. i've had these wheels for about 15k miles, but the tires have less than 1500 miles on them, as all 4 tires were replaced with some gmax rs's, and they're grippier than a c7 corvette owner holding onto their last strands of...
  3. mk7akeeb

WTB: OEM Votex Side Skirts for Golf TSI

nah bro i bought it
  4. mk7akeeb

do you happen to have the oem votex lip as well? if so then how well does it blend in?
  5. mk7akeeb

I believe that's actually a different part. Going by VW's website, that's the side skirt for the Oettinger GTI kit. Thanks for the heads up though!
  6. mk7akeeb

bump, still looking for skirts
  7. mk7akeeb

base golf's and gti's share the same rear bumper with different valences, so yes.
  8. mk7akeeb

bump, willing to pay up to $600 shipped ASAP
  9. mk7akeeb

bump, still looking for side skirts. willing to pay around $250-350 depending on condition
  10. mk7akeeb

bump, just looking for side skirts now!
  11. mk7akeeb

WTB rear bumper spoiler {valance}

Single exit or dual exit?