GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Mk7.5_Damian

1. M

FS: MK7.5 OEM Downpipe

SOLD.. that was.. fast
  2. M

FS: MK7.5 OEM Downpipe

I’m taking off my OEM downpipe today to install APR’s. Car only has 9600km on it so it’s practically brand new. Willing to ship. Shoot me an offer if interested.
  3. M

WTB: OEM Downpipe

I’m taking mine off today... 2019 MK7.5 GTI with 9600km driven.
  4. M

Golf MK7 Bumper Swap

Hey guys quick question, MK7 Golf.. Planning on doing alot of mods for this coming summer, APR Stage 2, engine mods + aesthetics. I would like to swap out my front bumper with a GTI or R front bumper as I love the look better (Especially where the fog lights are). Dealership told me however...
  5. M

Help! Squeaking sound coming from my Golf

Hey guys ! Quick question, After driving my Golf for a little while (it's brand new) I noticed a squeaking sound only when I go over bumps, even the slightest. I thought was GURANTEED coming from my rear right side... I Just put in H&R Sport Springs and was hoping that it wasn't Due to the...
  6. M

Lowering Help!

Hey guys I was wondering if you could help me out here. I recently just bought a golf and have a hefty list of mods I wanna apply to it, first being a nice drop. I've called Pfaff, and quite a few other performance stores in regards to H&R super sport lowering springs. Every phone call has...