GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by mk.7.r

1. M

OEM Euro Low profile headrests: R/GSW

$295 USD These give you way better visibility through the rear window and look a lot better than stock. Golf R/GSW MK7/7.5 OEM from Europe (silver stitching) - $295 USD and will split shipping. (e-Acca sell these for $370 USD plus duties) Buyer pays PayPal Fees. Sent from my iPhone using...
  2. M

WTB: Window deflectors for MK7R 4 door

Looking to buy OEM/Weathertech/other brand deflectors for MK7R 4 door. Shipped to 98230. Thanks. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. M

New OEM Gloss Black Mirror Caps

$70 USD shipped to US inc PayPal fees. Some SOB drove by and broke your mirror cap(s)? Like shiny things? Look no further. Brand new, unused, boxed up ready to ship. These are the same mirror caps found on the Golf R’s. fits all MK7’s. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. M

OEM Gloss Black Mirror Caps

Posted in wrong section.
  5. M

OEM Euro ratcheting arm rest

Selling a brand new OEM Euro ratcheting arm rest for Golf R/MK7’s with ebrake This gives you complete access to the centre console that was locked by VW for crash regulations. This arm rest also ratchets so you can adjust it to where you feel is most comfortable. Selling for $195 USD shipped...
  6. M

Posted in wrong section
  7. M

SOLD
  8. M

OEM Chinese VW gloss black mirror caps for Golf MK7/7.5

$70 USD shipped to US Brand new, unused, boxed up ready to ship. OEM Chinese, exact same as what come with the MK7/7.5 Golf R’s - just has a Chinese label on the rear Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. M

OEM Euro Low profile headrests: R/GSW & GTI

These give you way better visibility through the rear window and look a lot better than stock. •I have 1x for Golf R/GSW MK7/7.5 (silver stitching) - $285 USD and will split shipping. •2x Golf MK7/7.5 GTI (red stitching) - $285 USD and will split shipping. (e-Acca sell these for $370 USD...
  10. M

Brand New MK7.5 8” infotainment screen

SOLD
  11. M

Brand New MK7.5 8” infotainment screen

$475 USD - PRICE DROPPED SIGNIFICANTLY For sale is a new never installed MK7.5 8” infotainment screen - still has original VW screen protector on. This is the fully touchscreen model with NAV that comes with MK7.5 2018+ models. Model #: 5G6919605D - which is the newest revision. $475 USD -...
  12. M

MIB2.5 retrofit

Question answered in comments, thanks, I’ll leave it here for reference. ———————————————— Hi, I’m looking at retrofitting the MIB2.5 9” screen - pictured. I have a 2016 MK7 R with MIB2, if I got the screen would I need to get the MIB 2.5 drive that goes in the glove compartment too...
  13. M

WTB: Unitronic Carbon intake and/or Unitronic Carbon air duct

Wanting to buy a good condition Unitronic Carbon intake and/or Unitronic Carbon air duct. Ill take both if you have them or if you only have one of them that’s fine. Shipped to 98230. Thanks. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. M

Shorty’s Clutch Stops

Shorty’s Clutch Stops for sale - brand new. $20 USD shipped Works great for us 6MT drivers - this custom designed piece go at the bottom of the clutch pedal and allows the engagement of the clutch to be more fluid, shifts are quicker and makes your driving experience a lot more enjoyable and...