GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Millsn

1. M

MK7 R Heavy Steering

I assume a golf has swivel ball joints much like the megane 3. On the megane they eventually bind up. Gives sporadically heavy steering.
  2. M

Fender screw mod

All done now thanks
  3. M

Fender screw mod

Can someone pls direct me to the instructions for this? I'm esp. Interested to see a photo of the screw insert so I can figure out best to remove it.
  4. M

► Official APEX VW SM-10 Flow Formed Wheel Thread

Does anyone here run apex with 255 40 17s lowered with superpro castor arms? Just wondering when rubbing starts.
  5. M

Questions on DSC Sport DCC Controller

I imagine that availability of electronics is now so bad they possibly have no stock to sell, so no point chasing a hard target.
  6. M

Launch control tire spin

Agree wit the above. I had the same issue, fixed by haldex oil change and gauze cleanout
  7. M

Std R. 255 40 17 PS4 9J Anthracite wheel Car is Indium grey Raining when I put them on (naturally).
  8. M

Thanks very much. All set on the cleaning front. I can't be alone in thinking that flange is a weird jacking point?
  9. M

Couple of dumb questions if I may? 1. Any inspiration on ways/tools to clean the scalloped inner faces of the spokes when on the car? 2. Where do people jack underneath the car (using trolley jack)?
  10. M

Yup. Very helpful. Paid the right value in the end.
  11. M

Hi Geirsen, did you spot my mail on import duties/ consignment value? Sent to support@apexraceparts.com (yesterday).
  12. M

Can you pls advise the part number for the center cap?
  13. M

In the last 6h mine have gone from california to kentucky (2303miles)
  14. M

There's normally a small dot (red or orange im not sure) on the tyre that shows the heaviest point. The idea is to put the valve opposite that.