GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by MikeNickles

1. MikeNickles

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Bought some Oracal tint for the headlights and tail lights. 30ft roll for 50 bucks. not bad at all.
  2. MikeNickles

Bought a Gopro Entry level camera this weekend. Pretty good quality. I also bought an external mic that I will have to pair to my phone since this gopro doesnt allow external mics. Then I will piece audio and video afterwards. Hoping to get some awesome videos today and in the future. I ill...
  3. MikeNickles

Mike's DSG Carbon Steel GTI Build

Not much to do today so I thought I'd start my own journal of what I have done and what I want for future mods. Bought my GTI I believe on August 13th 2014. One of the first few in my town with it. Since then I have done a few mods to make it my own. ______________________________________...
  4. MikeNickles

Got nothing except it was a white Chevy HHR
  5. MikeNickles

Got into a hit & run accident. Guy merged in to my lane without even looking and screwed up the whole back end of my car. I pulled over and as I was getting out he quickly flips a b**** and speeds off. Luckily I have some detailing body work experience. I think I can make it look like new again...
  6. MikeNickles

gave it a cleaning while at work.
  7. MikeNickles

Neuspeed RSe10 Wheels + Hankook Ventus V12 Tires = WOW

Finally got my wheels and tires on and wow am I nothing short of impressed. If you are on a budget and looking for a great performance wheel/tire then you will really want to consider these. The Neuspeed RSe10 19x8 and the Hankook Ventus V12 225/35 19 are what I chose. This combo is 9 pounds...
  8. MikeNickles

Lamin-X 12% Gunsmoke
  9. MikeNickles

What spacers to use on 19x8 wheels for a flush look?

Looking to pick up some Neuspeed RSe10 wheels this week. 19x8 et45. What spacers should I use to get a nice flush look? 8mm on rear perhaps? Anything up front?
  10. MikeNickles

Bought Lamin-X gunsmoke for tail lights and in process of buying 19 inch Titan Bronze VMR V710s when I get my new credit card issued. Old one expired and I didn't even notice. AHHH Also going to buy the LED headlights with chrome trim instead of red GTI trim. I have the basic headlights with...
  11. MikeNickles

New H7 bulbs. 25 bucks off ecstuning Look great in person! 6000k temp. pure white with a very small tint of blue at certain angles.
  12. MikeNickles

Hahaha yep! I took that right before i finished the wheels and did the tips.
  13. MikeNickles

Gave it another waterless wash at work :)