GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by mhouck

1. M

Thoughts On Yearly Maintenance by VW

I've always done 10k mile intervals, always on stock cars, never abused. Hell my 100k mile GTI has been in sport mode maybe 4 times? I suppose more frequently if your car is tuned or beaten on makes more sense, but for the stock folks, zero reason to do it more frequently.
  2. M

Coolant leak, must be thermostat housing?

Can confirm, just replaced my water pump at 105k.
  3. M

High Milage GTI

Hey gang, I hadn't posted on here in years, and really enjoyed going back and re-reading my "new GTI!" post. Six years later, I'm still in love with my DSG PP LP car. 108k miles! I wanted to ping the group and see how the other over 100k cars are holding up. I've been considering...
  4. M

What did you do to your mk7 today?

That looks so bad ass. I love the look of these cars with a roof rack. Yakima roof rack and a couple of bikes are definitely on my short list of things I need.
  5. M

New GTI Owner!

Hey everyone, my name is Mychael and I'm the new owner of a black 2016 GTI Autobahn. I'm on my 3rd VW (counting the wife's current TDI) and just sold a 2012 Jetta TDI. As much as I love the diesels, I wanted something a little more fun and got a killer deal on an Autobahn PP with Lighting...