GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by maxoverclock

1. M

Big brake - which alloy wheels to choose

Hi, I choose that because I've found a great used deal :)
  2. M

Hi there, thank you for your suggestions :) one more thing please, my tire is 225 / 40, I choosed this one "NEUSPEED RSe11R", but for my car model ( Audi A3 8P ) what specific model of that rims should I chose? 18x8 / 18x8.5....57.1CB / 66.5 CB ? Thank you for your help :)
  3. M

Hi, actually I lowered the car with -5 cm red springs and bilstein B8 shock absorber. I have like 2/3 cm space from tire to fender. And no, I haven't touched the camber, do you suggest to change it a bit? Thank you for your suggestions btw ;)
  4. M

Hello everyone, I have a problem to solve, after upgrading the brake system of my A3 8P, with Audi Q5 brembo calipers with 4 pistons and 320mm disc, I had to put a 12mm spacer, this setup together to my rims (the link below), ecxeed too much and when the car lowers (for example under heavy...
  5. M

Consolidated Macan Brembo upgrade thread (READ FIRST POST)

Theese one for S3 8P seems more suitable for A3 8P
  6. M

So...this part number 5Q0407255R can fit that calipers I posted? Thanks for your answer :)
  7. M

Probably you're right, cause this is my steering knuckle and have this " exceeding " metal part that doesn't let me fit the new calipers. So, maybe with the S3 8p aluminium steering knuckle will be ok? I really hope so. Thanks for your answer
  8. M

Hi there...im new here and im having some compatibility issue with theese Q5 calipers 8R0615108F That seems not fit in my A3 8P Anyone had the same issue or maybe some advice for fitting theese? Thanks to everyone :)