GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by maxchen6695

1. M

Part Out!

Sent you a DM
  2. M

Intakes: are there any tests on which have OEM-like filtration?

I know people have conducted tests on intakes to test its flow and what not, but have people tested the filters' ability to actually filter particles? I'm thinking of getting an intake just for sound but worried the increased filtration filters will let more particles in, and potentially cause...
  3. M

WTB: Racingline Ball Stud Conversion kit

You still have these?
  4. M

How many people run an aftermarket downpipe in CA?

Sweet good to know! Mine is AWD and hear is a bit of a pain to remove/install. I think I read EQT doesn't touch readiness monitors for Stage 2, just hides(...?) CELs. Good to know! Guess I'd have to find the right guy then.
  5. M

How many people run an aftermarket downpipe in CA?

Since smog requires a visual check, does that mean any non-OEM downpipes won't pass? And flashing back to stock + reinstalling stock downpipe is the only option? I was under the impression maybe a higher-cell count, like a GESI cat, would help pass emissions. I'd like to go EQT stage 2 in the...
  6. M

Socal FS/ FT/ WTB Thread

FS: 034 Billet Dogbone mount insert V2 (ES#2992954) $35 JB4 w/ JB1 BMS data cable (Group 3 for 1.8T golf or sportwagen) $400 JB4 was previously installed, data cable wasn't even take out of bag. Not sure if these prices are valid or not, so let me know.