GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by mattttt

1. mattttt

FS: MK7 GTI Steering Wheel

OEM GTI steering wheel with paddle shifters in 9/10 condition, very lightly used. No airbag included. Asking $200 + shipping OBO, or pick up in Atlanta.
  2. mattttt

POLE - Are you watching the Super Bowl?

Nope. Go sports! I'm planning on taking advantage of less people on the road and doing some canyon runs :D
  3. mattttt

Focus RS - Confirmed

Lmao! Point well made..
  4. mattttt

Focus RS - Confirmed

So? Regardless, the Focus in all of its variations reminds me of a boring passenger car. Agreed. :laugh:
  5. mattttt

Focus RS - Confirmed

^that looks nice, but I just don't love the overall styling. American cars seem to have a distinct look, one which I've never really been a fan of. It just looks like a Fusion to me.
  6. mattttt

POLE - Do you pee in the shower?

Def pee in the shower, perks of being a man
  7. mattttt

WRX named top vehicle for speeding tickets

Also current legislation hasn't kept up with the technology. Newer cars are capable of maintaining much higher speeds than most speed limits allow and more often than not, the "crime" that's caught is usually a lesser offense than officers should be concerned with. And besides, laws aren't...
  8. mattttt

WRX named top vehicle for speeding tickets

I was a "good driver" until a few months of ownership of the GTI, then four speeding tickets in a row within about seven months. Traffic school for one, but now I'm one away from a suspension for the next year or so. The thing is, my driving habits are entirely unchanged and my previous vehicle...
  9. mattttt

Word Association Game #2

Valley
  10. mattttt

FML I backed into a pole

$200 is pretty cheap for a deductible, especially compared to the overall repair cost. And if you rarely/never claim losses against your insurance, this one shouldn't affect your premium.. But then you can call and ask your insurance company and verify that for sure. And yes, any reputable shop...
  11. mattttt

Help me decide on my next car

Mk7 R>all It's only, what, a few more months away? Whatever happened to delayed gratification?! ;)
  12. mattttt

Robin Williams dead at 63

It's crazy to me how so many people develop such strong opinions about someone else's personal life, especially when it comes to celebrity deaths like this. Maybe it's because it forces us to face our own mortality, despite the common disillusion that we'll live forever..? All of the moral...
  13. mattttt

The Picture Game #2

14. mattttt

Word Association Game #2

Sack