Will a JB4 from a Golf R work on a GTI?
  2. M

JB4 with Bluetooth $400 Shipped

SOLD
  3. M

2016 VW Golf R DSG, DCC, 34k

Sold
  4. M

Did Anyone on Here Trade in a Gray Golf R on the West Coast of Florida?

Saw another post, and it inspired me to make this post. I'd like to know if the previous owner did anything to the car. I purchased it from Bert Smith in Saint Petersberg, Florida in October. It's 2016, Gray DSG car.
  5. M

Check Engine Light and Subsequent Codes (JB4)

Only thing I have done to my car (aside from a drop-in filter) is a JB4. I'm currently running Map 2, and have had these codes pop up twice. This past weekend I was on my way to a theme park with my family in the car driving extremely conservative. Car is a 2016 Golf R. P046300 - Fuel Level...
  6. M

WTB JB4 (bluetooth preferred)

I know there's a few of us looking but I wanted to give it a shot before I buy new. I'm located in Florida and have cash or paypal ready. Thanks in advance!
  7. M

FS: Cobb AP w/MAPerformance maps and MAPerformance Cat'd downpipe (Florida)

Selling my MAPerformance Cat'd down-pipe. Picked up a Golf R this weekend and it obviously won't work on it. Downpipe was on car for approximately 1000 miles. ABSOLUTELY FIRM on the price and no trades please. Locals preferred due to shipping expenses but will ship at buyer's expense. I have the...
  8. M

Eurobadgez Side GTI badges... Just Don't

Figured I would share my experience with this product. I purchased these approximately 4 months ago and installed them on my car. Upon installing I immediately noticed that the badges didn't have the slight contour as the stock badges do. I thought, no big deal I'll just be careful when waxing...