GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Matias

1. M

Mk7.5 obd eleven headlight adjustment

Hello sir, im trying to do this on my 19 now and cant find anything, your file wont open, could you plz help me doing a step by step here?Thanks!
  2. M

AFS error help

Hey guys my car has 1500miles and I was doing some spirited driving, and after a very small bump the ads error popped up, I plugged old and the code comes from the "light control left 2" module and is for "Fan 2 for headlight", anyone got any idea?All lights work perfect swell as there...
  3. M

Question about APR tune!

Hey guys so I just went APR Stage 2 and pops with my 2019 golf gti(us spec) and the tune file my tuner used is named as Skoda Octavia RS EURO MY2017 2.0TSI CHHA 5G0906259P S0001 Stage 2 V1.1 Testpipes Is this correct?I don't want to ruin a car that has 2kmiles just because of a wrong tune!
  4. M

any APR dogbone mount feedback?(mk7.5)

Hey!Im coming from a 2015 gti with a BFI dogbone mount which worked perfectly, can't seem to find bfi one for the 19 gti tho.Im looking into apr one, anyone with it installed got any feedback? Thanks!
  5. M

CTS CATBACK?

Hey right now I have apr catless dp with stock resonator and css muffler, I want a little bit more sound, will the cts be any louder than my css-stock res?
  6. M

Tuned GTI"s 0-100?

I know 0-100KPH on a FWD car is pretty much nonsense but has any1 timed it being is38 or aggressive stage 2?
  7. M

Going is38-Apr or custom tune?

Hey guys im APR stage 2 right now and im going is38 soon, should I stick with apr is38 file or just get custom tuned by my tuner?
  8. M

Just installed Eibach pro kit, need alignment?

Hey guys I just installed eibach pro kit on my gti, do I need an alignment?If so what specs should I be matching?
  9. M

Apr Dp CAT

Hey sorry for my ignorance, if I remove the 300 cel cat on the mid section that apr brings will il be running catless then?
  10. M

Gti APR DP/CSS MUFFLER HELP

Hello guys so my setup right now is apr cast dp with css muffler and stock resonator, it drones but got used to it and im now looking for more sound. With that setup my car doesn't pop/crackle on downshifts or letting off throttle. My 2015 gti doesn't have APR pop and bang available so that is...
  11. M

1st gear weird sound help!

Hey guys so I already posted this on fb forums but im gonna post it here just in case.Im getting on 1st from a stop(and only on first) a very weird sound like of crank noise from down the knobb, interesting thing is it doesn't happens all the time, it just got moments were it will do it every...
  12. M

Apr Stage 2 L/O feeling slow.

Hey guys so I went apr stage 2 low output one week ago, at first I felt the car was quicker but when I get to 3rd I can't get to 5.5k rpms because it just dies it literally dies. 1st and 2nd are definitely quicker but I don't feel an 100hp difference(went from stock to stage2 with 311hp). I do...
  13. M

Oil change help

Hey guys so I bought the car with 30k km stock and now I am on apr dp css muffler and 38k km.Im going to go apr stage 2 next week and are going to change oil and plugs.Should I change the the other 2 filters for a full service or wait?Summer si coming here and im not taking it on summer. The...
  14. M

Help checking turbo revision

I have watched videos and guides and I can't seem to find it taking a picture with my phone lol, maybe I need to go deeper with it idk but I got a 2015 and want to know what revision I got as it has been reliable to me. Any advice?
  15. M

MK7 "Random / "Stupid" Questions Thread"

Stupid question, installing apr stage 2,cts catted dp with css muffler soon.Will my car burble/pop on downshifts?