GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Mars1

1. Mars1

Need some HELP. P0087 - Fuel Rail/System Pressure - Too Low

Just an update for any one else, I added a PM4 controller, a walbro 535 and the tune revision help by railroader and it runs great. 6k miles on the new lpfp pump setup now. I think not having a check valve on the 535 causes some challenging starts here and there, but it runs perfect. 110k...
  2. Mars1

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Get a container or 3. I'm 25 minutes away from the closest E85 station, and I've used this jug to get me to the station from home many times. I average 23 mpg.
  3. Mars1

Haha yeah definitely not serviceable. That filter has 104k miles on it too, mostly E85.
  4. Mars1

It says Bosch 983 on the filter if that helps.
  5. Mars1

Right on. I’m definitely glad I’m getting a whole new bucket then
  6. Mars1

Okay thanks guys. I’ve got a new bucket and a 535 coming to try. I might cut open the old bucket to see if there is actually any other filter in there other than the bottom sock.
  7. Mars1

Here's an old one I found, I've run 32psi before Old Log 30psi
  8. Mars1

I don't know man, Matt tuned it waaay back. 450hp to the wheels on full e85 with a single 450 @30psi
  9. Mars1

Yep, I think it should be around 72 the whole time correct?
  10. Mars1

I don't know I thought the same thing, I spoke to precision yesterday and he told me that there was a filter in the bucket in addition to the sock on the pump. Lol sorry, I have it set so they all are selected.
  11. Mars1

Thanks Diggs, here's a wot log but running only about 20 psi to be safer, I see a HP rail pressure drop in 4th around 4600 rpm- LOG I think the actual stock fuel filter is inside the bucket, "welded" inside the plastic and not serviceable. I can see where it is, it's about the size of one of...
  12. Mars1

Thank you so much for the advise. After scratching my head, I put the bottom filter sock back on the bottom of the pump. Apparently this is required because it holds the pump up into the housing and seals the o-ring on a walbro 450 pump in the basket. So after that, I finally got it to idle...
  13. Mars1

Hey Diggs, I can't even get it started this morning. I didn't have my cable yesterday to log. I took the fuel pump out just now, I removed the little filter on the bottom of the pump as it looked clogged as hell and put the pump assembly back in. No fuel is getting to the engine it seems, I...