GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Malish

1. Malish

White smoke under hard acceleration/boost.

Have you checked coolant/oil level? PCV usually fails when decelerating from high RPMs and causes tonnes of smoke.
  2. Malish

Understanding the MK7 PCV function, retrofitting the MK8 PCV, and why catch cans are bullshit(IMO)

Less likely but still they can have these issues. Ive been having this issue since it was stock, now its stage 1
  3. Malish

Smoke Factory at the track.

Well, I changed for new BL rev and seems like to problem is gone. It looks like some engines prefer BL to BM :D
  4. Malish

What is this rattle sound?

Soundaktor. In this video you can see how to get it
  5. Malish

PCV Valve Replacement

Go for BL. Just changed from Brand new BM which worked the same as my old AA. With BL I see no smoke any more. Clamp number is n90686701
  6. Malish

Knocking feeling in the brake pedal. Golf 7 R 2014

Does it matter if you push it 100% or just 50%? I had similar issue on Mercedes and the problem was one engine mount (or transmission, dont remember).
  7. Malish

PCV Valve Replacement

You just need to replace pcv plate. If old hoses are not leaking you can reuse them.
  8. Malish

Golf 7R CJXC white smoke on deceleration

I found thread about PCV. Changed mine for BL rev and problem seems to be solved.
  9. Malish

Smoke Factory at the track.

Hey. Any updates? Seems like I have the same issue. A cloud of smoke after I release the gas pedal after hard acceleration. Got new pcv BM rev. But still the same issue. Can anybody confirm
  10. Malish

Golf 7R CJXC white smoke on deceleration

Hello guys, I am having a problem with my R. Its 2014y eu spec dsg stage 1 unitronic. I know it is pretty popular problem, but I cannot find the solution. It started few days ago. I was driving 3-4 gears floored and when I released the gas I saw a cloud of rather bright smoke. The oil...