GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Madrv1

1. M

SOLD: 17x9 Apex SM-10 in Anthracite, Falken RT660

Two points, if I knew they would fit my BBK AP Racing 9960 and 372mm disk, I would be in. Specially if you were in Texas.
  2. M

19" Pretoria OEM Black

Never curbed, scratched, or dented. Ceramic Coated. $1,100. Local pickup in DFW. 19x8.5 / 45.
  3. M

FS: Cobb Carbon Fiber Intake NIB

TTT and now asking $500.
  4. M

FS: Cobb Carbon Fiber Intake NIB

I have a Racingline R600 or I would keep this beautiful Cobb Air Intake. $550 OBO... You pay for shipping... Is packed and ready to go.
  5. M

Resonator recommendation...

Thanks. That works will go with vibrant smaller resonator. They have one that is 4 inches outside diameter.
  6. M

Do you run an R or GTI?
  7. M

I got an IE downpipe with stock exhaust. While I like the acceleration sound it makes I want to quiet it down a bit when cruising. I also run a ECC tunnel shield. Looking for recommendations that would fit. The Vibrant 17950 is a tight fit and likely to push things into the drive shaft. Car...
  8. M

Finally don't have to worry about where I park now!

Had a lady tell me she was going to the house to get her license and insurance. I called the cops and turns out she didn't have either. Felt bad for her but I didn't want to get caught with the bill.
  9. M

Mk7.5 Golf R - 5mo old OEM battery dead after sitting idle for only 1.5 weeks?

Had same issue until I get a battery maintainer/charger. Only took one charge to fix it.
  10. M

TTRS Wheels on a MK7 Golf R ... thoughts?

They look good at home... Almost as meant for it.
  11. M

Are Catted Downpipes all the same?

I am on the market for a DP and Uni is the leading one on my list. Are you on the stock exhaust? How is the noise?
  12. M

Facts about Stock numbers for Golf R

Drove the GTI and immediately started following thinking about what I wanted to do to it... So I got a he R. It was only 3 months and I did stuff to it. Both platforms are great... It comes to where you can start. I do hate the wheel hop of front drive cars
  13. M

235/45-R18

Stock.
  14. M

Yeah, likely but I couldn't find it.

Sensitive aren't we? For what is worth, coaching is a most for many who need correction in order to succeed. We all need it and not many appreciate it. Therefore, I offered thanks for the correction as it seems I miscommunicated my intent. Thanks coach!
  15. M

Yeah, likely but I couldn't find it.

Nice one coach.... Neuspeed RSE11 18*8.5 45 offset