GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Loadblaster17

1. L

Free MK7 GTI accessport! Just pay shipping.

I am giving away my MARRIED Cobb accessport. Do you feel like dealing with the headache of shipping it to Cobb to have it unmarried? Then this bad boy is all yours! Just asking to cover shipping.
  2. L

MK7 Headlights

I am selling my MK7 headlights that have just been sitting in boxes since removal. No fading or cracks. Asking $150 local pickup in Oklahoma.
  3. L

SOLD! Please delete

Thanks man! Wish other people saw it that way lol
  4. L

SOLD! Please delete

Not as of right now. Pending sale
  5. L

Deautokey Reverse LEDs

I have a set of new reverse LED bulbs from deautokey. Bag was opened, but bulbs never installed due to my car already having LEDs installed. Asking $30 shipped.
  6. L

SOLD! Please delete

Bump! Price drop, $800.
  7. L

SOLD! Please delete

SOLD! Please delete.
  8. L

SOLD! Please delete

Still available!
  9. L

SOLD! Please delete

Bump! $40 shipped.
  10. L

Dean, I don’t even think I’d want to guess what shipping to Florida would cost haha. Sorry man

Dean, I don’t even think I’d want to guess what shipping to Florida would cost haha. Sorry man
  11. L

SOLD! Please delete

I have an OBD Eleven for sale, only used a few times. I used it with an Android. Asking $50 shipped.
  12. L

FS: MK7 stock headlights

I have a set of stock halogen headlights off my 2017 Mk7 GTI. Asking $100. Located in Oklahoma.
  13. L

SOLD! Please delete

I am selling my Neuspeed Rse11 18x8.5 wheels in PVD black. They are a +45 offset and wrapped in Continental Extreme contact tires, 235/40/18. Tires have about 5000 miles on them. 2 or 3 of the wheels have minor rashes, not from a curb but from transporting my car on a uhaul trailer. I also have...
  14. L

Mk7 GTI Accessport - MARRIED.

Don’t be sorry! I appreciate you giving valid information. Believe me, I wish I could get back to the car. I’m an idiot and traded it in because I didn’t want to deal with going back to stock. Not really in a great location to get accessible parts from people. So I did what I thought was best...