GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

langer's latest activity

• L
    langer reacted to j255c's post in the thread Warranty is up! with Like Like.
    I have no intention of pushing this vehicle past 430whp. That is quite enough from a 4 cylinder. I will run 93 and be happy with it. If...
  • L
    langer reacted to ZuMBLe's post in the thread Warranty is up! with Like Like.
    Exactly this. Lots of people echoing old information. It's not bad to have other people saying something else, as long as it's valid...
  • L
    langer reacted to scrllock's post in the thread Warranty is up! with Like Like.
    it's not hostility, it's concern for people wasting money, having been through something myself which I've seen repeat ad nauseam for...
  • L
    langer reacted to ZuMBLe's post in the thread Warranty is up! with Like Like.
    No hostility here. From where I sit, i see more of "my HPFP took a shit" than "my MPI injector stopped working and blew up my engine"...
  • L
    langer reacted to MeltedSolid's post in the thread Warranty is up! with Like Like.
    Why so much hostility around this? I'm not really worried about either option leaving someone stranded... It happens, but kinda...
  • L
    langer reacted to MeltedSolid's post in the thread Warranty is up! with Like Like.
    I spent about $700 on my MPI install including the LPFP. Granted I went with a brushed Walbro, not RS3, but full MPI can be...
  • L
    langer replied to the thread Warranty is up!.
    Good to know about eqt lpfp.
  • L
    langer reacted to golfdave's post in the thread Warranty is up! with Like Like.
    Easy solution.... SELL IT!!.........It'll be a money pit & everything will break now that the car is just out of warranty...
  • L
    langer reacted to Acadia18's post in the thread Warranty is up! with Like Like.
    A brushless pump you can get for under $100 on AliExpress has had some issues?! Say it ain't so!!
  • L
    langer reacted to manu97's post in the thread Warranty is up! with Like Like.
    Honestly, a lot of people have issues with the HPFP seizing on these cars. The correct move is 100% LPFP/MPI Edit: RS3 LPFP is a good...
  • L
    langer reacted to Covelight's post in the thread Warranty is up! with Like Like.
    And 5-bar sensors, for increased boost/more power potential.
  • L
    I'm softening my stance on my 'no fueling mods'. I had an APR pump on my mkv gti and never had an issue with it. Besides the usual cam...
  • L
    langer reacted to manu97's post in the thread Warranty is up! with Like Like.
    Both will want fueling mods to be used to full potential, but many (most) run the XL without internals. The list should really be...
  • L
    Haha. I'm a mid-atlantic east coaster, so I'm familiar with salt during the winter. Suspension is definitely on my list of wear/tear...
  • L
    I've thought about ethanol, but I don't think I want to go that route. The less fiddly the better for me. Definitely doing turbo...