GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Labbatt33

1. Labbatt33

Susperspeed flowform RF03RR

Are you willing to sell just the wheels and what is the hub bore? I am localish…
  2. Labbatt33

SOLD

Sorry but I am not sure. I am not familiar with the Euro models.
  3. Labbatt33

SOLD

Make me a reasonable offer…
  4. Labbatt33

SOLD

Pic added
  5. Labbatt33

SOLD

I am selling my two-day old Powervalve Rev IV catback from my Mk7.5 Golf R. I installed it over the weekend and it is too loud for my better half when the car is in boost. It was $2300 plus shipping from the UK and I will let it go for a bargain price of $1750. We can work out the shipping cost...
  6. Labbatt33

SOLD!!!!! FS: MK7 Golf R - PowerValve (UK) Catback Valved Exhaust (No Drone) - Located SoCal (92683)

I didn’t purchase it because I have a MK7.5 and this one is for a MK7 only. I had both the Prestige and WRC versions on my last Golf R. https://www.powervalve.co.uk/index.php?route=product/category&path=299_308_398_546_410_424_502
  7. Labbatt33

SOLD!!!!! FS: MK7 Golf R - PowerValve (UK) Catback Valved Exhaust (No Drone) - Located SoCal (92683)

Do you still have this and do you know if it is a direct fit to a 7.5 R?
  8. Labbatt33

Just to make us all jell.

I’m adding my 0.02 here FWIW. I have had two MK7 R’s and a B58 M240 before I traded for an 8V RS3. There is a certain fun factor per dollar and I the R checks most of the boxes. The 8Y is a bit of an ugly duckling and it’s nuts what people are paying for them. Dip your toe in, get a low mileage 8V.
  9. Labbatt33

18x8.5 Neuspeed Rse10s (gunmetal) - sold

Where in NY are you? Interested and I am in WNY.
  10. Labbatt33

18” Weds SA-10R bronze w. Conti DWS tires

Where about date you located? I’m in Western NY and don’t mind a bit of a drive.
  11. Labbatt33

MK7.5 Golf R Partout

Yes they do.
  12. Labbatt33

MK7.5 Golf R Partout

It has maybe 500 miles on it. Pretty much brand new.
  13. Labbatt33

MK7.5 Golf R Partout

Updated prices and SOLD items.
  14. Labbatt33

MK7.5 Golf R Partout

Trading in my car next week and these parts are coming off this weekend. All prices are shipped to CONUS and PayPal only. Pics as the parts come off. Stock Golf R IC: SOLD Legit Speed MK7.5 front plate mount $40 Boomba Racing Short Shifter: $35 42DD Hubcentric Spacers: 5mm $25 w/ extended ball...