GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Kwiksilver07

1. Kwiksilver07

F30 BMW 328i - 2.0T

Hey has anyone had the chance to drive the newer BMW 328i or xdrive in the 2.0T variant? My buddy currently has one on loan while his M3 is having some warranty work. Of course we got talking about it and its potential, and from what I see it makes a great potential sleeper. For those of you...
  2. Kwiksilver07

Ink Master

Who watches this show? It's awesome.
  3. Kwiksilver07

2012/13 return to premiere league!

PL has returned to Tv boys and girls. How's your team doing, and thoughts so far. My team, West Ham United. Good pick up in carrol, kinda meh about big Sam running the show. Nice win today so I won't complain.
  4. Kwiksilver07

Life is short...

Deleted.
  5. Kwiksilver07

TVR is no more

Russian billionaire owner confirmed the closing of British automaker TVR. Sucks to see them go. They made some super sexy cars. http://www.topgear.com/uk/photos/A-sad-day-TVR-is-officially-no-more-2012-07-12
  6. Kwiksilver07

Soccer/football-what ever you call it, who's your team?

World wide whos your favorite team?
  7. Kwiksilver07

Mountain Biking

Who mountain bikes? What's your style? What do you ride? Where do you live, and hows the trails? I'll start, I live in WI which is primarily XC riding. I ride a Cannondale Trail SL 29er, which is hard tail. I recently managed to bend a chain stay so as of right now I'm waiting on the frame to...
  8. Kwiksilver07

2014 Dodge Dart SRT4

It appears that as of 2014 dodge will be producing a new SRT4 based vehicle. They will be using the Dart with a 2.0L + sized turbo charged engine to produce 300hp or a bit more. The car looks much better then either the neon or caliber ever did. Link to MT below. What's your guys opinions on the...
  9. Kwiksilver07

2012 BMW M5

Discuss BMW's newest work of art! Go!:happyanim: http://www.inautonews.com/2012-bmw-m5-f10-engine-and-transmission-technical-details-video
  10. Kwiksilver07

Things I hate!

As of this afternoon I hate Bruce the parts guy at my local stealership, while helping me he stopped twice. Once to answer his personal cell and two to put his friggen lean cuisine in the microwave for lunch. I literally wanted to drag him over the counter and beat him.:mad: Number B. My stupid...