GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by kak

1. kak

Sold: Neuspeed 25mm RSB + Super Pro Links

Bump. Please PM for questions so I’ll see the notifications faster.
  2. kak

Sold: Neuspeed 25mm RSB + Super Pro Links

Both are BNIB. $300 OBO takes both (will arrive in two shipments to preserve packaging seals of the RSB).
  3. kak

Ross-Tech Hex-V2 *sold*

Two VINs remaining. $140 shipped US. this is sold for 130 shipped
  4. kak

Sold: Golf R 19” Englishtowns - $800

these are sold Just took these off, and I wish I had somewhere to store them. 3,2XX miles when removed, no scratches / rash. OEM ContiSports come with. Pittsburgh, PA / Morgantown, WV area. Able to meet halfway within reason.
  5. kak

Exhaust Problems

You just had an R in for IC fitting tho :)
  6. kak

This is why you buy the spare tire kit

I assumed it was the same as my GTI.. I didn't check.
  7. kak

Reintroducing myself, transitioned from a GTI to an R

Mine just came in. Posted about it in the spare tire kit thread .. did yours come with the adapter for the OE lugs for the wrench?
  8. kak

This is why you buy the spare tire kit

I just put my kit in the car and laughed when I noticed it comes with a lug wrench but not the adapter to actually remove your lugs if you have an 'oh shit' along the highway. I have the tools in my car (sockets, torque wrench, etc).. but c'mon now. The only thing I can use it for are the VW...
  9. kak

Reintroducing myself, transitioned from a GTI to an R

I got all my pieces in except the trim pieces :( shipping is so slow right now.
  10. kak

Dynamic Road Sign Display activated

I leave CarPlay w/maps running at all times because of this anytime I’m on the freeway. Lots of stupid 70 -> 55 drops in my area.. and I’m not trying to get a 15+ ticket (again).
  11. kak

Dynamic Road Sign Display activated

“You know how fast you were going?” “No, but I’m sure you’re about to tell me.” Thanks for the info OP. Just in time for my cable to arrive.