GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by jswihart

1. J

2017 GTI Autobahn PP 6-Speed

2017 VW GTI Autobahn with Performance package 6-speed manual 97xxx miles, will go up for the time being as it is still my everyday driver (High miles are due to myself driving 100 miles round trip to work for a year, and the previous owner’s work required him to go from Louisville, Florida...
  2. J

2017 GTI Autobahn PP

Sorry, Price is $15k with Cobb, $14,500 without. Comes with stock swaybar and endlinks as well. Pm with any questions. Thank you.
  3. J

2017 GTI Autobahn PP

2017 VW GTI Autobahn with Performance package 6-speed manual 97xxx miles, will go up for the time being as it is still my everyday driver (High miles are due to myself driving 100 miles round trip to work for a year, and the previous owner’s work required him to go from Louisville, Florida...
  4. J

WTB: MK7 roof rack

Wanting a roof rack. Would prefer Yakima or Thule. Also a kayak rack would be great too.
  5. J

~HOLY PART OUT~ NEW ITEMS

Is the catback still for sale? And if so what brand?
  6. J

SRS-Tec Front Bumper Flares

bump for interest
  7. J

WTB: rear sway bar and endlinks

gotcha, yeah thanks anyways man, with all the deals going on I decided to just go ahead and pull the trigger ?
  8. J

Just going to buy new, thanks anyways. Mods can delete this.
  9. J

SOLD....2016 GTI S 2-DOOR 6MT PP LP $18,400

Very nice!! GLWS
  10. J

As title states, looking for a rear sway bar (preferably 034) and endlinks. Shoot me what ya got. Thanks
  11. J

Please Delete

Wanting to buy a downpipe. Preferably APR or Unitronic, or equal quality. Also possibly interested in Turboback set ups depending on price. Thanks, Jake
  12. J

Please Delete

Wanting to buy a Borla S-Type exhaust. Located in Kentucky, willing to drive a few hundred miles.
  13. J

Please delete

Decided not to sell
  14. J

Thermostat/waterpump

Hey guys, I had my thermostat replaced at 59,990 miles (i know, couldnt have been closer to end of warranty). Now I am at 74xxx miles 5 months later and it is leaking again. VW replaced it last time, its frustrating for me because they are both in such a short time span, even though 14000...