GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by josuar88

1. josuar88

Please share this

Thanks I appreciate it I will update it a bit
  2. josuar88

Please share this

Well I may fail depending whats in nightmare suppressant medication but other than that peeing in a cup is not my problem. Thank you guys for all your support I will most likely try and use the money to pay down my car to sell it which will take a 700$ monthly chunk out of my bills but I will...
  3. josuar88

Please share this

The article http://www.komonews.com/news/local/Iraq-War-veteran-to-sell-medal-to-help-make-ends-meet-160455195.html
  4. josuar88

Please share this

http://www.komonews.com/live/player Live feed of the news story now!!
  5. josuar88

Live Feed Of My Story

If you know what has been going on here is a story the news is breaking.It breaks at 430pm pacific time but I believe it will work in other time zones. http://www.komonews.com/live/player
  6. josuar88

Please share this

I just wanted everyone to know that someone sent my link to ebay to the local news and they just did an interview with me it will air at 430pm on Komo 4 news for you local guys. I will post the link for those that are not local.
  7. josuar88

Please share this

So this has starting to get some steam behind it not only did Focal Point set up a donation but there is a show a local comedy club will be doing on July 21st so they can raise money for me and I got a call from the local news station in Seattle and they want to run a story. So if all goes right...
  8. josuar88

Please share this

This idea I could get behind more than the donation fund because atleast everyone gets something out of it thats why I didn't start a fund myself. I don't like asking for a handout but appreciate Focal Point for taking this on his own and making one.
  9. josuar88

Please share this

Also I am using my GI bill to pay for school so fortunately I will not pay anything for that.
  10. josuar88

Please share this

ANYONE THAT DONATES TO THIS FUND PLEASE SEND ME YOUR NAME AND ADDRESS SO I CAN AT LEAST SEND YOU A HANDWRITTEN OR TYPED(I have crappy penmanship) LETTER THANKING YOU. I WILL HOPEFULLY BE ABLE TO DO MORE.
  11. josuar88

Please share this

Also I would love to sell my car but it has 35k its 2011 I drive alot for comedy. Which means Im under it, it needs a new windshield(cracked) tires as they are the originals and to get the key marks from my ex out of the hood and drivers side(repaint) If I can get out of my car it would make it...
  12. josuar88

Please share this

I have not had to much of a chance to read everything here because I am busy trying to design stuff for people to make some money while job hunting and doing comedy shows. All I can say you guys ARE AMAZING and have done more than I expected or could have asked for without questioning my intent...
  13. josuar88

Please share this

Thankyou and to everyone that has so far been awesome and supportive. Like I said earlier if it gets to the point where I won't make any money off it I will have a friend outbid and then keep it then refund the money then maybe try something else. Once again I appreciate everyone here that has...
  14. josuar88

Please share this

Until I can figure out another way to make some money I will leave it up and see what happens.
  15. josuar88

Please share this

If I can cancel it I can't find a way and thankyou to who ever brought the bid up to 10$ your bid is greatly appreciated. If it gets to a point where it sells for too low I will have a friend bid and win so I don't lose it for practically nothing.