GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Johnpaul

1. Johnpaul

WTB: Stock GTI wheels

Buying Austins, with or without tires, picked up or shipped. I'm located in MA and work in VT. Thank you
  2. Johnpaul

WTB: GTI stock springs

Purchased
  3. Johnpaul

Burger Motorsports Intake and turbo inlet

Sold: Thank you!
  4. Johnpaul

2017 Honda Civic Type R Priced From $33,900 In The U.S.

I could only imagine having to find 245/30/20 winter tires or how terrible it would be on rough pavement. My GTI is lowered on ED springs and it's too low for the roads over Jay Peak most of the year. All the different vents and areo parts on the Type R would get filled with slush and freeze. I...
  5. Johnpaul

I'm from Coventry, VT originally :)! I agree with you on both accounts; RWD cars suck in the winter and I couldn't imagine subjecting a Type-R to one of our winters. I can barely tolerate subjecting my GTI to winter driving. A FWD summer car just seems silly.
  6. Johnpaul

Leaking door -- HELP

My passenger side rear door has been allowing water to leak into the cabin lately and I don't know what to do? Has anyone else had this problem?
  7. Johnpaul

I love Hondas. I've been a Honda fanboy since I was 16 and bought my first Civic. I don't know if I could pay $34,000 for a civic. Especially when I could buy a base Mustang GT or Camaro SS for a similar price and have a faster car... Why do you have to break my heart, Honda?!?
  8. Johnpaul

Audi S3 is awesome

I've been looking at used S3 for this very reason! They're surprisingly affordable​ when lightly used
  9. Johnpaul

I Was Wrong About the Dodge Demon

I don't get why there's any hate at all for the Dodge demon?! Why the heck are people upset at a car manufacturer for building an 9 sec car? I'm extremely happy they exist and hope Ford and Chevy follow by example
  10. Johnpaul

Intercooler install

Does anyone know of a good place to get an intercooler installed? Thank you
  11. Johnpaul

What did you do to your mk7 today?

I like the flat black on the black car. I think I'm going to do that on my car :)
  12. Johnpaul

Mounting and Balancing

Does anyone know the best place to have aftermarket wheels and tires mounted and balanced near Southern NH? Thank you
  13. Johnpaul

APR Intake with Turbo Inlet

Sold
  14. Johnpaul

CTS DIRECT FIT INTERCOOLER

Sold
  15. Johnpaul

VWR Lower Engine Mount

Sold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!