GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Joelene06

1. J

2020 GTI usb-c swap

I totally misunderstood this post. I got an email with the original question and thought that's what you were asking.
  2. J

2020 GTI usb-c swap

Following... hopefully someone figures this out
  3. J

Touch screen detecting touch by itself

It seems the ghosts are gone but... my battery died, I assume from being loose, and then my NAV and RADIO button stopped working. Both functions will open from the menu screen 🤷🏻‍♂️ So maybe there was an intermittent short somewhere that finally failed
  4. J

I'll let you know how its doing after i've driven it all weekend
  5. J

Im suspicious it was some kind of noise in the ground. I have had ground issues mess up radios a few times in the past
  6. J

Not necessarily, a bad connection can give fluctuations in voltage
  7. J

It makes sense, an expanding connection would have a better connection, it also explains the progression of the problem as it loosened
  8. J

It's only been installed for 2 weeks, it was getting progressively worse since it was installed. Including mid day yesterday, this morning was much cooler and it wasn't a problem. It was absolutely temp sensitive before though
  9. J

Like a ghost is trying to play piano on your screen
  10. J

I know!! I was going to try disconnecting it for a few minutes and realized it was super loose. Before, I couldn't get through a single song even on the best days. This morning I made it all the way to work, around 20 minutes, with no problems!!
  11. J

Hi everyone! I just solved this problem by tightening my battery terminals!