GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by jmasse

1. J

FS 2018 GTI SE 6 speed white/silver

I am considering selling my 2018 White/Silver GTI SE with 8500 miles. Trying to reduce some expenses is the only reason for selling. Love the car. Following additions were made immediately after purchasing and professionally done: 19 inch Factory Pretoria Wheels with Michelin Pilot Sport 4S...
  2. J

2018 Golf R Bumper on GTI

I have a 2018 GTI and considering a Golf R front bumper. Are the fog lights different? Anyone know what else I would need to retrofit?
  3. J

2018 MK7.5 Obdeleven

Anyone performed the coding on an 18 yet? Any suggestions as to what to do specifically on the 18's? Thanks!!
  4. J

2018 GTI "Dallas" 18 inch Wheels for Sale

I am picking up a 2018 SE next week and have the factory Dallas 18 inch wheels for sale with brand new tires (32 miles on the car). The car is in Denver and I am willing to make someone a terrific deal. PM or text me to discuss if you're interested. (901) 233 9375
  5. J

2018 GTI SE 18 inch wheels FS

I am picking up a 2018 SE next week and may have the factory wheels for sale with brand new tires. I am trying to work out a deal where the dealer buys them back from me, but I am not sure that will work out. I am not sure of price yet, just gauging interest at the moment. Let me know if...
  6. J

Mk7 GTI SE Pretoria Help

Hey guys, First, I have searched for this and was unable to find a good answer. If I add 19 inch Pretoria's with 235/35/19 (stock R tire size), will I need to lower the car to get the stance right? Any pictures of GTI's with stock suspension and 19's? Thanks in advance for your help!
  7. J

2018 GTI SE

Does the 18 SE come with the panoramic sunroof? In the media materials it says it will be an option, but if you build it on the VW site it is not an option.
  8. J

ISO Performance Package Brakes

Anyone upgrading to a BBK and want to sell me their Performance Package Brakes?
  9. J

Keep my 16 GTI SE or trade for 18 Golf R??

Ok guys and gals.....I know this has been asked before and I have searched, but with the 18 changes to all models I need some advice. I have a super clean 16 GTI SE 6 speed with an APR Stage 1 Tune, rotary wheels, PPF on entire front cap, and Modesta coating. Car runs great with zero issues...
  10. J

Alex's Autohaus Salt Lake City

Does anyone have any experience with them? Due to Eurodyne's massive delay on 2016 tuning, I am considering going with APR, but certainly want to deal with a reputable shop. Thanks in advance for any replies.
  11. J

Monster Mats FS

PRICE REDUCED! I have a set of Monster Mats that were in my new car for about 500 miles. They are basically brand new. $50 plus shipping takes them.
  12. J

Austin Wheels with tires

I have the Austin wheels with less than 500 miles on them with the OE Bridgestone All seasons. Anyone interested? They are ready to ship.