GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Jeremy777

1. J

MK7.5 Golf R, outside rearview mirror blinding how to solve.

Believe me, this is the problem of the mirror. The mirror is not equipped with anti-glare function, so it can cause glare; I also have a Lexus, and that car has automatic anti-glare function.
  2. J

If the car behind me sends out a car taller than mine, this picture will happen. Of course, if a car from the side is in my blind spot, there will also be such glare.
  3. J

What did you do to your mk7 today?

l have this on...but the items are too slippery on this, every time i accelerate the brake or turn, the items in the trunk will slide around.
  4. J

Is it enough to just replace the lens? don’t need to replace the entire rearview mirror? another lexus in our house will automatically become anti-glare at night, and even the lights of a large truck behind it will not make people feel dazzling.
  5. J

It won't work, this is a problem with the mirror. so...... I think it should be to replace a lens or rearview mirror with similar functions.(y)
  6. J

Thank you bro . but.....where can I buy it? I see it on ebay but I'm worried about the quality. does this mirror have heating and blind spots? like the original mirror?
  7. J

It really bothers me, it's really uncomfortable when I'm driving at night, I can't even see the car coming in the back, AND I don't know how to fix it.