GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by -jakrbt-

1. J

Guilty pleasures?

You mean like this? Traded my TR .:R32 for this a couple weeks ago. :cool:
  2. J

Your BEST picture

Looks like you're using the Born Free bottles. Good stuff, man! :thumbsup: And to keep it on topic....maybe not my best, but not terrible. HDR Version
  3. J

Recent Purchases Thread

Okay, here goes the list..... http://gamerant.com/wp-content/uploads/Gran-Turismo-5-Collectors-Edition.jpg Have to wait for Christmas to open it, but at least I have it. Sitting wrapped on the counter waiting for us to to put up the tree. And finally......
  4. J

Recent Purchases Thread

Okay, not exactly a purchase, but a follow-up to a purchase I made last week. Product came in yesterday, so I got a chance this morning to work with the Di-Noc 3M material in graphite. Not too bad to work with, either. Has a nice texture to it, too. Anyway, pics of before and after. And...
  5. J

Recent Purchases Thread

Bought these for my kiddo yesterday
  6. J

Your BEST picture

Okay, peeps. Need advice on which of these to have printed. Please let me know in the next couple days. 1. 2. 3. 4. 5.
  7. J

Your BEST picture

Here's a color focus edit.
  8. J

Your BEST picture

Here's the edit with the sky kept natural and everything else under the warm filter.
  9. J

Your BEST picture

Probably not my "best," but turned out pretty decent I think. My son yesterday at a pumpkin patch. Which one looks better? Natrual, or warm filter? Natrual Light Warm Filter Added
  10. J

Your BEST picture

11. J

Drum Machine XL

Thought this was pretty sweet, so figured I'd share. oYk0I5lY9Tg
  12. J

Your BEST picture

Another edited Cancun pic. Think maybe I should edit out the lights, but then it wouldn't be the real deal.
  13. J

Recent Purchases Thread

For my 11 month old son
  14. J

Strictly Subies.

A fellow local dubber actually went to the one before that and posted some pics. I asked him to let me know about the next one. I think most of the guys that went are on sixspeedonline.com, though. Naturally, we were the "little" cars out there. But we were able to keep up just fine. I...
  15. J

Strictly Subies.

Okay, okay, I'll stop givin' the OP a hard time and play.... 400+ AWHP Monster.........(excuse the crappy pics)