GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by jacincm

1. J

What did you do to your mk7 today?

I think that he should have assumed that it was for a GTI considering a large majority of people in here are GTI owners. Nonetheless, I think you're making it a bigger deal than it needs to be.
  2. J

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Installed a Unitronic catback. Seller decided not to tell me that the resonated section was cut out and replaced with a straight pipe but I made it work. I actually couldnt imagine any catback setup with a muffler and a resonator. Worked out perfectly in the end. Always subtle crackles, I...
  3. J

Unitronic GTI Catback - $600

-Originally retails for $1100 -Used for 6k miles -Great condition Resonator has been replaced with a straight section (bought like this). Haven't put it on my car since I'm looking to go in a different direction as far as exhausts go. Local pick up in 17104 or buyer pays for shipping. Sent...
  4. J

Rhino Ramps

Going to install an exhaust soon and probably going to get the rear wheels up on ramps for the install. Was thinking about grabbing these: https://www.amazon.com/RhinoGear-11909ABMI-RhinoRamps-Vehicle-Ramp/dp/B0117EETEK I am lowered on springs and had a few questions for those who have these...
  5. J

JB4 with Data Cable - $375 shipped

$375 shipped Not for me right now. Converted this from a jb1. Includes a data cable. Local pick up in Harrisburg, PA. Otherwise I'd prefer to ship since it will be cheap to do so. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. J

Burger Motorsport Exhaust Interest

I recently spoke with George about doing a catback exhaust for the MK7s. He said if there's enough interest, they could do a lightweight aluminum option like they have done for the BMW M3/M4. With that being said, if you guys are interested, please comment below. Perhaps we can start off with...
  7. J

WTB: Black Forest Industries DSG Shift Knob

Looking to be a black forest industries dsg shift knob, preferably in the red air leather model.
  8. J

WTB: 18x8.5 ET 45 Wheels from Neuspeed, VMR, etc

I'm looking to buy 18x8.5 ET 45 wheels from neuspeed, VMR, miro, etc. Must be willing to meet within a reasonable distance of PA or ship to there. Let me know, money ready!
  9. J

Ceramic Coating Application

I'm planning on applying cquartz UK to my 8 month old GTI (something I should have done when it was new). I understand that preparation is the most important step so I was planning on having a shop do a full detail (wash, clay bar, polish) to remove any swirl marks and scratches. Then I was...
  10. J

Lowering Spring Install - Harrisburg/Lancaster PA

Probably going to do a spring install soon. Would anyone with the proper tools (strut spreader, triple squares, jacks, etc) be able to help?