GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by HerschelBear

1. H

Fitting brembo 18z/17z 6 pots - advice needed please!

Rob was absolutely fantastic at explaining it all too, hugely appreciate it. I feel bad being another time waster for his advice after telling me I'd need to run 2 peice rotors going down the mk6 spindles route, alittle too costly for me at the moment. I'm sticking with my standard calipers and...
  2. H

I'll be ringing RotorLab today. Thanks for your help!
  3. H

Appreciate this man. Thanks for clearing up the whole mk7 steel spindles myth too. I've just got in touch with some breakers about getting hold of the mk6 spindles. I really like the set up and I'm going to do my best to make it work. The mk6 GTI struts are 54.5mm I believe. Would there be any...
  4. H

Apologies that there was already a thread on this, I did use the search bar to try and hit some keywords but it didnt throw anything up. I found it alittle later after posting this. Brilliant, appreciate the replies. Doesnt seem too difficult so long as I can find a donor mk6. I thought I'd...
  5. H

Hello new member here, hope this is posted in the correct category. I currently have a mk6 gti with what Im quite certain are 18z/17z (could provide a photo if necessary) calipers on the front. They were on the car when I bought it but unfortunately dont have a receipt. I'm buying my buddies Mk7...