GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by HappyHokie

1. H

FS: OBDEleven - $45 (SOLD)

Sold!
  2. H

FS: GTI Red Fabric Floor Mays - $60 (SOLD)

Recently sold my GTI and mainly used the monster mats, so these are just sitting around. Used them a few times but they are in great condition. No stains or rips. Asking $60 shipped. Just let me know if you have any other questions!
  3. H

FS: OBDEleven - $45 (SOLD)

Hi all, Recently sold my GTI so no need for this anymore. Worked perfectly. This is the gen 1 so only works with android. It did come with the PRO Plan. I will provide the login details for the account to the buyer for them to login and change to their own. There are also a few hundred credits...
  4. H

FS: Various Parts/Consumables. PP Brakes, Oil Filter, Sunroof Repair Kit, Etc.

Yep, it came with the ProPlan and I'm happy to pass on the login credentials to the buyer
  5. H

PMd! It's honestly a life saver if you are ever taking off your wheels
  6. H

Hi All, I recently traded in my SE and have a few spare parts hanging around that aren't going to do me any good. Prices do not include shipping but should be able to fit most in USPS flat rate envelopes/boxes. Only shipping within the US. Payment by PPFF or Venmo. Please feel free to ask...
  7. H

FS: 2017 Mk7 GTI Stock Downpipe, Tail Lights, and Intercooler

Hey all, trying to clear out some of the stock parts I have in my house. Located in the Triangle in North Carolina. Willing to ship items at buyer's expense, or meet in a public location within an hour drive. Stock downpipe. Removed 5/10/2017 at 1268 miles (upgraded to APR downpipe). In great...
  8. H

FS: 2017 MK7 GTI Stock Downpipe, Tail Lights, and Intercooler

Hey all, trying to clear out some of the stock parts I have in my house. Located in the Triangle in North Carolina. Willing to ship items at buyer's expense, or meet in a public location within an hour drive. Stock downpipe. Removed 5/10/2017 at 1268 miles (upgraded to APR downpipe). In...
  9. H

FS: Emmanuel Design Lowering Springs

For sale is a set of ED lowering springs. Bought them used from a guy who put about 10,000 miles on them. Few nicks in the paint but otherwise in good condition. Just have had too much other stuff pop up and never got around to installing them. Asking $165 shipped. Can provide pictures on...