GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by GTI_Guy13

1. G

Fault: Vehicle Lighting

I just received the error Fault: Vehicle Lighting yesterday and after doing some visual inspection determined the cornering lights no longer work. Does anyone know where to pick up a new set at and how hard they are to change?
  2. G

Nc gti where are you at?

It's a little far, but someone was selling at set in the local ATLMK7 Facebook group a couple weeks ago.
  3. G

'19 Mk7.5 R issues

VW windshields are super soft. My 15' R got a chip last year and within 2 days was across to the other side. I'm fortunate that I'm in a state that doesn't have safety inspections so there's nothing forcing me to get it fixed. I'm now one of "those people" with a cracked windshield.
  4. G

Worst States for Speeding

You are correct, Virginia is absolutely awful. Both of my past speeding tickets have been in Virginia. One was actually from a cop that passed me going in the opposite direction, turned around and stopped me. I dipped into the left hand lane to pass a truck and was going about 62 in a 50. He...
  5. G

WTB - 19" Cadiz - Atlanta

Hit a pothole this week and bent a wheel. Looking to buy (1) 19" Cadiz. Prefer local pick-up, but willing to have one shipped if needed.
  6. G

MK7 CPO Golf R - Paint Issues

Hey guys, I apologize in advance for the long post, but I’m looking for some advice. I bought my 2015 Golf R as a CPO in August of 2017 with about 16k miles on it. In late February, I noticed that there was some clear coat flaking off of the lower passenger side rocker. I took it to a VW dealer...