GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Gr8ful1

1. Gr8ful1

What did you do to your mk7 today?

I put new wheels on the car. Neuspeed RSE12 in Hyper Black. They only weight 19 lbs. I like the look. Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
  2. Gr8ful1

OEM wheels

I replaced my Factory wheels ( 2018 Autobahn GTI ) with a set of Neuspeed RSE12s. Not trying to make money so I’m asking $300 plus shipping. I saw someone else selling for $600 so I think it’s a good deal. They are in excellent condition and will sent pictures upon request. Thanks
  3. Gr8ful1

Free stock exhaust

I replaced my exhaust with a Borla catback and have no need for the OEM. I took it off at 500 miles. Free to good home. Just pay shipping and it’s yours. I’m in the Florida panhandle and pick up is also good for me. Thanks
  4. Gr8ful1

Neuspeed RSE 12 Grays. Backordered though. Order while they were on sale.
  5. Gr8ful1

Just installed the Borla Catback. I like the sound and the quality is excellent.
  6. Gr8ful1

Folding mirrors

I just purchased a Autobahn GTi and can’t find info the outside mirrors in the manual. Only that they be folded if going through car wash. I Don’t. My GTi has all the option except DSG. I don’t have power folding mirror or I don’t know how to fold them. If it doesn’t have that option how hard...
  7. Gr8ful1

Small window tinting

I just bought a new GTi and have an appointment with my tinting shop. They are very good and they have done about 10 cars of mine. When I scheduled the car to be done I was told the Golfs are problematic because of the little window and they cant tint it. Has anyone had this issue? Thanks much
  8. Gr8ful1

MK7 "Random / "Stupid" Questions Thread"

My first post. Driving a Mk7.5, 3 pedal, Autobahn home in the morning. I am reading the posts here as fast as I can to help the learning curve. I'm a member of several car forum and know how to use the search function. My initial question is what are the differences with the 7 and 7.5. I want to...