GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by gianry

1. G

Correct tyre pressure - 205/50 R17 93V

Hi, I've not found on VW golf user manual the correct tyre pressure . Someone could help me ? In some web page I ve found to inflate more preassure than the 205/55R16 tyres but other told me to inflate at the same pressure
  2. G

DQ200 DSG mechatronic basic settings

I'd like to try to do a basic setting procedure with ODIS-S to fix some clutch indecision. In odis-s the basic setting procedure seams to be done only after some hardware change. do you think it is safe to do that procedure without changing nothing ?
  3. G

change cluster instrument with used one

Hi, I've a Golf 7 my2015 and I'd like to change te instrument cluster with an used one ( 5g1920752 ) is it some could help me to chanage te odometer value and use odis on line ? thanks
  4. G

[VW] Discover Pro MIB2.5 MHI2_ER_VWG13_K4525_MU1367 & MIB2 MHI2_ER_VWG11_K3342_MU1427 | CarPlay Android Auto | ifs-root EL Patch

@ashok9949 hi, is it safe to use the dataset file for VIM on Mib2 Discover pro unit ? is it there ? : VIM - MIB Solution
  5. G

Update MIB2 Software and Maps?

Hi, I've a discover pro MIB2 retrofit on my golf 7. Now I've downloaded the latest maps and I tried to load into the discover pro hard disk with hidden menu (SWDL procedure) I've noticed that there are some " ERR " in some files to load. Is it safe to go on with update process ?
  6. G

VW ONLINE SERVICES WITH RETROFITTED MIB2

IS IT Possible to have the VW online Carnet services with retrofitted mib2 discover pro unit ? thanks
  7. G

Maps update files : POIs updated too ?

I'd like to know if the vw update maps have poi update too. thanks
  8. G

Golf 7 TGI (TSI with natural gas ⛽️) - wrong specs engine oil

Hi, during the last car service it was dropped in a wrong specs oil. Castrol EDGE 5W30 C3 instead Castrol Magnatec 5W40 A3/B4 I've experienced a strange metallic noise with low external temperature ( 5 celsius degrees) at engine start. After one minute engine running the noise has gone away...
  9. G

DSG 7 (DQ200) - clutch calibration with ODIS Engineering possible ?

Hi, Is it possible to perform a clutch calibration with ODIS software engineering instead service version ? thanks
  10. G

GOLF MK7 (Base model) ACC RETROFIT ! DIY

no, ABS module is compatible as your car has build in 2018
  11. G

GOLF MK7 (Base model) ACC RETROFIT ! DIY

you 've got the cheapest spare part for the ACC retrofit.. now you need acc radar, cables, gateway high(if your car hasnt got the bixenon headlight) .. and the most important thing .. the hacked swap code for radar
  12. G

Osram MK7 headlight housings - interested?

thanks, could you share some link to web shop for ED's or Helix haeadlight ?
  13. G

ok, understood ... Osram is the solution
  14. G

now which is the best full led headlight for MK7 cars?
  15. G

Affordable but reliable aftermarket led projectors

Helix one looks great. where to buy in europe ?