GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Gallo-24

1. G

Official Pure White GTI / Golf Thread

I will soon be in the market for a used GTI and I told myself I would never buy another white vehicle because almost every vehicle I've owned has been white and I want something different. However, this thread is proof that white is never a bad choice on these cars, especially with the right...
  2. G

Talk me out of it...

I have been looking around for a few weeks now. When I started, it looked like I could hop in one for about $14k. Then I found out about the PP and noticed they are significantly more expensive. I'm trying to stay around $16-17k but may have to go up to 18 but any higher and it almost defeats...
  3. G

Talk me out of it...

Y'all are hilarious! Some great tips here and I definitely appreciate the advice! I definitely like the LP and I will try to ensure I get that. I'm going to try really hard to get the PP but if it's just not in the cards when I'm ready to buy then I'll just try and cope with owning a very...
  4. G

Talk me out of it...

This plan seems to be backfiring... There's only a couple MK7's with PP (and ideally LP) for sale in my entire state that are in my price range with decent miles. And my state is somewhat large (TX). I've talked to one seller who has exactly what I want and is throwing in a DP and IC and a...
  5. G

Talk me out of it...

Hello MK7-7.5 fans! I am currently in the market for a used '16-'18 GTI as I am about to get rid of my truck to save on gas and have something fun. I have finally landed on pursuing the MK7 GTI after months of researching the options and this platform fit the bill for everything I was wanting ...