GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by FRANKIEWALLNUTS

1. FRANKIEWALLNUTS

DSG oil change things we got to make it easy

Thank you!!! Exactly what I was looking for. I really appreciate it sir. Definitely going to tackle it myself now.
  2. FRANKIEWALLNUTS

What did you do to your mk7 today?

I will for sure. 🤘🏼
  3. FRANKIEWALLNUTS

Thank you I appreciate that.
  4. FRANKIEWALLNUTS

Finishing up my wrap so I can finally drive my car again after 8 days lol
  5. FRANKIEWALLNUTS

DSG oil change things we got to make it easy

Is there a good video on how to do this myself? I have the kit from FCP euro with all the fluid , filter ,tool and orings but I don’t have a computer to tell me fluid temp. Nervous to try to attempt this on my own. Don’t slay me guys , just don’t want to make any costly mistakes.
  6. FRANKIEWALLNUTS

Advice with a stuttering issue (whwhwhwwhATTTTS WRONG?)

Not in any way I know how to to be honest.
  7. FRANKIEWALLNUTS

I’m reading also more possibilities. High pressure fuel pump and or cam follower? Any merit to this? The diverter valve seems ok.
  8. FRANKIEWALLNUTS

It didn’t do this at all from when it was tuned until recently. Probably been 10k miles at least.
  9. FRANKIEWALLNUTS

It’s really strange because it happens driving slow like 15 mph and I let off the gas and I hear it slightly. Idk what to think. Could it be a dirty map sensor?
  10. FRANKIEWALLNUTS

Absolutely normal. No issues what so ever. Idle is perfect. Smooth on the highway. Zero sign of anything accept in the beginning of boost build. My car is DSG also in case anyone was wondering.
  11. FRANKIEWALLNUTS

Guys I need some help. I’m stage 2 tuned with UM , catted downpipe, and intercooler. Cars been a absolute blast and very reliable. I started getting a stutter at 2200or so rpm getting into boost. Higher rpms it goes away. I changed plugs but the issue is still there. No codes stored at all. No...
  12. FRANKIEWALLNUTS

Fender subwoofer mods

great job on the spacer. the only issue is possibly the adjustable floor won't be able to be in the lowest position.
  13. FRANKIEWALLNUTS

Fender subwoofer mods

sorry for the late reply, honestly it has more bass at louder volume over the stock sub , however at volume low it just does not have the same bass. Since I don't listen to very loud music I will be returning to the stock sub
  14. FRANKIEWALLNUTS

Golf R Turbo Swap

Snake oil is the very best.
  15. FRANKIEWALLNUTS

My new R

sweet!!!! , welcome and prepare to spend lots more money! Hahahahaha