GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by fm7

1. F

WTB single 18" Cadiz wheel

Looking for a single 18" Cadiz wheel in very good condition with good tire on it. Pick up only in Central VA. Thank you.
  2. F

FS OEM Nogaros in central VA

SOLD The wheels are in very good condition aestetically. I was told by my dealership that one of the weels is bent. I have noticed that they became a bit loud but I attributed the noise to the uneven worn tires. I cannot see the bent nor has the dealer been able to show it to me. This was over...
  3. F

FS OEM Side Skirts

The skirts have sold. Thank you for your interest. The skirts are brand new, still in the original box. Bought them from VW for my TSI but traded it in for a GTI before I had a chance to install them. They are factory primed and ready for paint. They fit all the golf mk7 lineup: TSI, GTI...
  4. F

Another set of Austins (mint condition)

SOLD Thank you for your interest. Like the title sais... Drove them for 9K miles. No scraches, dings or curb rashes. Local pickup only for now. Asking price is $600 picked up from 22974. I am willing to drive up to 50 miles to meet the buyer. I would be willing to sell them with the original...
  5. F

FS OEM Golf Side Skirts & Front lip spoiler/valance

Sold. Front valance oem part number: 5G0-071-606--GRU. Side skirts oem part number: 5G0-071-685-GRU. They are both brand new and bought from vw online store. They have never been installed; are primed and ready to be painted. I've seen them for sale online anywhere from $208 up to $285 or...
  6. F

Lindsay vw prices!

What is it with those "Lindsay love it prices" advertised? Gti's for $18k? That just cannot be for real? Any input is greatly appreciated. https://www.lindsayvolkswagen.com/new-vehicles/#action=im_ajax_call&perform=get_results&model%5B%5D=Golf+GTI&page=1
  7. F

Help finding body shop in Charlottesville area

Hi y'all, I have recently purchased the votex side skirts and front lip spoiler and I am looking for a shop to paint them. I got a few quotes but they're somewhat ridiculously high if you ask me. Any help in recommending a body shop or an automotive paint store would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
  8. F

1.8 tsi rear valance question!

Am I being blind or there isn't any difference between the oem rear valance and the votex one (part number 5G0071610AGRU) besides the, I'll call them " side skirts extentions" and maybe high gloss paint? If there are any other differences, someone please enlighten me. But if there aren't any...
  9. F

Painting question

I am not sure if this is the correct place to post this, so please move if not and my appologies. Hello everyone, I have just placed an order for the votex oem side skirts and front lip. As ya'll know they come primed, they do not come already painted. A fellow vortex member told me about...
  10. F

wtb votex body kit

As the title says. It would be a bonus if already painted pure white. Thanks.
  11. F

wtb 1.8 tsi oem body kit

Preferably already painted white but any other color would work. I got these wheels to trade for: http://www.golfmk7.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24967 Thanks.
  12. F

photoshopping skills anyone?

Could anyone pretty please photoshop these on a white mk7? Wasn't sure if this is the right place for this post, please move if not. Thank you.
  13. F

FS audi 10 spoke wheels

Wheel specs: 18x8; et 47; 66.6 center bore. The wheels are in great condition with minor chips around the center bore which can easily be touched up if so desired but not visible with center caps on. No shipping. Willing to drive within 100 miles from 22974. Thanks for looking. Photos here...
  14. F

FT audi sport package wheels

SOLD Updated the post to For Sale. Don't know how to change the title. Like the wheels but black is not my favored wheel color. Wheel specs: 18x8; et 47; 66.6 center bore. The wheels are in great condition with minor chips around the center bore which can easily be touched up if so desired...
  15. F

Auto Rim Shop

Any one familiar with them? I really love these wheels: http://www.autorimshop.com/audi-a4-quattro-avant-2008-18-wheel-rim-59207.html?gclid=CKzGp5Tf9M8CFQckhgodMroHmA They came standard on the a4 b7 titanium package.