GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by FLcarguy

1. FLcarguy

Anyone else tempted to get Stage 1 simply...

Yeah, of course I’m only joking but honestly, Im anxious to go Stage 1 sooner than later because of all the obvious reasons but because it fixes something that is really annoying to me
  2. FLcarguy

Anyone else tempted to get Stage 1 simply...

to eliminate the incredibly annoying engine cut off every time you stop.. worth the $799 alone... the 82 bhp is a bonus .... ?
  3. FLcarguy

Do I need professional help?

wow What a deal is right.. Gorgeous car and I thought I had a quick trigger.. Sold this after 6 months..
  4. FLcarguy

Understanding cost of APR stage 2 above cost of stage 1

I received a holiday discount quote, including labor, from my local APR dealer for both Stage 1 and separately Stage 2. Stage 1 + TCU tune is $1,500 and to bump up to a stage 2 (intercooler, Dp, Carbon fiber intake, dogbone mount, spark plugs etc) is 6k.. Am I missing something? . An...
  5. FLcarguy

911 C4S to Camaro SS 1LE to Golf R

Im heading to USP in coral springs to do just that! Hate to void the warranty but car needs a little extra. Fun fun
  6. FLcarguy

911 C4S to Camaro SS 1LE to Golf R

Love this car.. Only have driven it for 1k miles but just as fun to drive as my precious two cars.. what's the saying "let the mods begin"?
  7. FLcarguy

At this point why not wait for a 2019

Hello... Loooooong time since I have been on the board. Def considering an R however, I'm going to wait for a 2019 assuming they arrive in Sept of this year?? Thoughts