GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by ffeggleston

1. F

VMR 701 18inch FOR SALE

18 Inch VMR Silver 701 w. Pirelli Tires. approx. 12,000 on tires. Still lots of treat left. Will meet anywhere in California. Some minor curb damage that can easily be repaired. as noted in pictures. Looking for $900 OBO for wheels and tires. Depending on me driving and how close we may be...
  2. F

FS VMR 701 18 inch silver with Pirelli tires

Minor scuffing from curb. Still lots of tread left. Only 12000 on rims. Vehicle is diesel and is going back to VW. Need these sold. 1000 OBO. In California.
  3. F

PARTS FOR SALE!!!

MK7 R Style Lights From Becauto. Great quality of lights, TDI is going away and so our these. Get them at a cheap price. Used for almost 2 years, in sunny California. comes with HID kit that is sold by Becauto as well. Sorry For Crappy Cell Phone Pictures. $400.00 plus shipping.
  4. F

BBK Stoptech for sale ! e

Selling BBK with only 20,000 maybe on them. In great condition. All my miles are commuting miles anyways. Im turning my TDI and so I would like the get some money back and see these go to a happy home. Additional Information can be found here...
  5. F

What did you do to your mk7 today?

I like those rims completely blacked out a lot
  6. F

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Been getting a lot of scratches on the new 701 rims so decided to plastic dip with a little flake. They were silver.
  7. F

FS: Eds Golf R Style Lights FOR SALE

For whatever reason I have not been able to get these to work with my vehicle without the codes after trying. Ed having the great customer service has offered me a refund, but I figured I would offer them up to anyone interested in some right now not having to wait for international shipping...
  8. F

PLEASE HELP ME WONT START

So i just installed eds R Golf replicas and they work perfect. But went to turn on vehicle and getting ECS error, tire TPS error, and transmission error and vehicle will not start at all. PLEASE HELP need vehicle for tommorow? Battery is on charger right now just in case not sure what issue may be ?
  9. F

HELP WONT START

So i just installed eds R Golf replicas and they work perfect. But went to turn on vehicle and getting ECS error, tire TPS error, and transmission error and vehicle will not start at all. PLEASE HELP need vehicle for tommorow? Battery is on charger right now just in case not sure what issue may be ?