GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by ewgrosschris

1. ewgrosschris

New Car. Must be manual.

Mods, please move to General Discussion. Sorry.
  2. ewgrosschris

New Car. Must be manual.

I see quite a bit of Abarths used in my area, I'm not dead set on an abarth, just an option. Thanks for the info, I'd have to consider a mini with the new one on the horizon.
  3. ewgrosschris

New Car. Must be manual.

Hello all, Considering Fiat Abarth.. anyone drove one? I'm considering a new car (or used) main concern is manual and fun to drive. I've considered the Fiesta St but my rear end, doesn't fit in the sporty seats. Any suggestions, I sat in an abarth at the autoshow and was impressed. But I'm...
  4. ewgrosschris

The College Thread

Any engineering majors here? I've been thinking really hard about what order I should be taking classes. (I'm talking core classes). I went to a transfer fair yesterday, and alot of the talk was about not being core complete and leaving alot of the easier BS classes to take with the Serious...
  5. ewgrosschris

The College Thread

Ha. All my classes are 8AM. I'm most likely a special case where there is a community college across from my office. Its nice taking early morning classes then walk across the street into my office. I agree that these first two weeks have been awful. Such a waste of time.
  6. ewgrosschris

need new phjone- suggestions?

You just posted a picture of portillo's.... Now I'm sad.
  7. ewgrosschris

The College Thread

22 year old going back to college in Jan for engineering. Rather do it now then regret not doing it years from now.
  8. ewgrosschris

Agreed. Nova Launcher and using swiftkey fixes that.
  9. ewgrosschris

I'm just gonna end this now. Note 3 - Best High end phone out there. HTC One- Great Phone, don't be fooled about the whole megapixels thing. that 4mp camera takes better pictures then my 13mp note 3. Nexus 5- Best phone on the market for $350 off contract. It's beautiful. I've had all...
  10. ewgrosschris

Snow Ski town/resort advice needed! Lower 48

Anything in Park City, Utah. The Best Snow on earth. Totally awesome ski town. Main street is filled with awesome food as well.
  11. ewgrosschris

THE OFFICIAL GOLFMK6 ANDROID/WINDOWS CLUB

Long time Apple Fan Boy here after having my first android phone years ago (Droid ERIS POS) Recently left the apple ecosystem for Google's. HTC One and now daily driving a Note 3. I love it, Android is much more stable now then it was, Apple has fallen behind Android keeps releasing behemoth...
  12. ewgrosschris

New Product Idea - Truck Bed Cover

Park City huh? Thats an awesome place to live. I've been every Winter since I can remember.
  13. ewgrosschris

Yahoo Fantasy NBA league 2012-2013 season

Never got my invite dude!
  14. ewgrosschris

Yahoo Fantasy NBA league 2012-2013 season

Could I get in on this?
  15. ewgrosschris

Breaking Bad Tv Show Thread

This is some BS. ahah.