GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by EvoMk7-1.6 TDI SE BMT.

1. E

Proposed Diesel changes?

Can anyone please shed some light on the latest government Diesel car proposals? The newspaper articles I've read online have conflicting information regarding the date post 2005 being more unfriendly than pre 2005! They mention scrapping newer vehicles and additional London parking charges. I...
  2. E

Trouble code reader

This is NOT for my VW. Does anyone know of a free DTC reader program to use on a laptop that I can use on a Nissan? Not looking for anything as detailed as vcds. I already have a licensed VCDS for the Golf and a general cable for the other car. Thanks
  3. E

ALARM,ALARM!

Posted in general as I hope this will get the most viewing. This morning, drove from my house as normal got about 30 yards and my Alarm went off. Nothing from the normal happened prior and there were no dashboard warnings and the car was driving in reverse so it took me by complete surprise to...
  4. E

Towbar Fited

This is how my towbar was fitted by myself using Towbar model No. 02031 from Umbrarimorchi (bought of a well known internet auction site) came complete with all electrical components. Simple bolt on and only a small amount of cutting required to the lower edge of the bumper. Next job the wiring.
  5. E

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Filled it with fuel 40 odd litres and only cost €29.40 in fact it's the only thing I've done to mine this year Oh and topped up the screen wash. Not much else you can do in winter.
  6. E

Workshop manual

Does anyone have a idea when a workshop repair/service manual like Haynes will be out for the Mk7 or is it possible to get a VW one?
  7. E

The Bruce?

I joined this forum to gain info and learn from others hopeing to treat my VW better than if I just went in willy nilly. As with all forums you get the odd one or two who want to modify and not always for the best reasons, the advice given by Bruce from what I read was true and some forum users...
  8. E

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Found out my driving glasses case fit in the door pocket above the end and are secure.
  9. E

Safelock, do You use it?

Some one please explain what Safelock is. As my MFD keeps telling me to read the book.
  10. E

Now the wait starts

Just got my chassis number and registration through. :)