GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by enthusiast1

1. E

New Manual Driver Questions

This is my first manual car and I am loving it so far. Couldn't really find any info online for my questions so here they are 1. When in a parking lot is it okay to halfway release the clutch and ride it without throttle? 2. Can I skip gears while downshifting if I rev match for example if I...
  2. E

What did you do to your mk7 today?

how'd you do the red lines on the bumper?
  3. E

General GTI Questions

Hello, I purchased a 2015 GTI 6MT non PP a week ago. Have a ton of question about the car, I apologize if I am posting in the wrong section of the forum. When shifting from 1st to 2nd if I release the clutch to fast or give it to much gas I get a horrible sound from the back of the car, has...
  4. E

Looking for MK7 GTI monster floor mats

Bought a car from auction and it only had 3 rubber monster floor mats with it. If anyone is wanting to sell only the drivers side mat I would be more than happy to buy it.
  5. E

COBB MPG

Hello, Looking to pick up a 2016 gti tomorrow and was wondering if fuel economy was effected by the cobb access port. Also any other downsides to cobb access port?
  6. E

Looking for a Manual GTI Texas

Looking for a manual transmission GTI. I am located in Dallas, Texas.My budget is the mid teens. Contact me at 469-six-six-2-29-seven-8