GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by drummerh

1. D

Discover media Satnav SD card help!

PLEASE can someone help? As per my previous post, I've had my maps SD card nicked from the slot in the glovebox. VW want about £200 for a new one, which I don't really fancy. Can anyone post a pic of the front and rear of their SD card so I can see if I can track down a suitable replacement...
  2. D

Satnav maps on SD card

Hello, Some kind soul helped themselves to my satnav map SD card last night. I know you can download the map data, but will it install and run from an ordinary SD card, or have Volkswagen done something to stop that from working? Cheers Hugh
  3. D

Washer fluid sensor

Does anyone else have one of these that just completely doesn't work? I even had to check the manual to make sure I had one.
  4. D

Ringtones

Hello, I'm finding my new car a bit buggy, both mechanically and electronically. One thing I've noticed recently is despite me changing the ringtone from the phone settings, it'll always revert back to whatever it was set to previously after I've switched off the ignition. Anyone else noticed...
  5. D

Voice button

Hi folks, I may have this wrong, but I thought voice command stuff was standard on the GT. If I press the voice button as per the manual, it just mutes the stereo. I checked the spec earlier and it looks like I should have it.