GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Dr Dad

1. Dr Dad

SOLD: OEM Stock MK7 Golf R Downpipe

Bump and another price drop
  2. Dr Dad

Door sill light and switch inoperative - B177501

Hey everyone and happy Friday! Need some help with an electrical issue I'm facing. My passenger side door sill light and switches (lock and window) have not been working for a while now, but I hadn’t noticed until my wife pointed it out. I’ve checked the F39 fuse and it’s intact, pulled the...
  3. Dr Dad

Sold

Just chiming in to say I used this exact kit and really loved the change. GLWS
  4. Dr Dad

Bump! Price drop again
  5. Dr Dad

Bump, price drop
  6. Dr Dad

2016 Volkswagen Golf R Full Car Part Out

It's Lapiz Blue based on the photos.
  7. Dr Dad

Updated images and I am willing to drive a bit if needed!
  8. Dr Dad

Selling the stock downpipe from my 2017 Golf R. Was on the car for less than 21,000 miles. Located in Atlanta, GA. Looking for local pickup, but willing to drive to meet relatively nearby. $350 OBO. Thanks!
  9. Dr Dad

CTS vs IE intake

Yeah I could see it happening. Another MK6 experience that could inspire something here was the Neuspeed FMIC passenger piping. The piping hose sat right on top of a screw for the splash pan, so it was very common to puncture the hose and give yourself a nice little boost leak. My...
  10. Dr Dad

CTS vs IE intake

For those of you with the v1 or v2, have you tried using some plastic trim on the intake shield? Something like this is what we used in my MK6 days to get a ~low profile rain tray~ for more intake/engine noises: https://www.mcmaster.com/trim-molding/heavy-duty-plastic-trim/ I'd assume this...
  11. Dr Dad

CTS vs IE intake

Every issue I've had with IE (whether their fault or my own) has been met with a very quick response and very quick steps on their end to make it right. My MK6 GTI stage 2 intake pipe was proactively replaced by them due to rubbing issues in the first iteration. My initial pipe never rubbed...
  12. Dr Dad

CTS vs IE intake

There's the context I was missing. I still disagree, but I at least understand where you're coming from.
  13. Dr Dad

CTS vs IE intake

I can speak specifically for IE remedying any issues with solid customer support. They have been incredibly responsive and even proactive with fixing any issues. They also make one of the top 3 ICs for these cars, not sure I would call them "garbage." Based on your mod list of your...
  14. Dr Dad

CTS vs IE intake

Hyperbole isn't always helpful :rolleyes: