GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Diego Scariot

1. D

May have found the replacement for starting vibration reduction on the MK7.5

I’ve discovered that the Brazilian MK7.5 doesn’t have the VAQ control system. Does it interfere on something?
  2. D

Yes Yes! When I press one time, ASR OFF, when I press and wait 3-5 seconds, ESC OFF (that’s not ESC SPORT).
  3. D

Ahhh, start vibration reduction. It appears as: ERROR: Not available in the channel. I can’t change anything on SVR or Torqueless limitation on my car
  4. D

Brazilian GTI’s are all 6speed DSG... The RRO is not active already. What is the SVR? Where I find this function?
  5. D

Engine Drag Torque Control (MSR) is a function integrated in the Traction Control System (TCS). If the accelerator is released or depressed abruptly on icy roads, the drive wheels may experience slippage. Using sensors in the antilock braking system, the MSR registers the slippage and...
  6. D

Maybe byte 29 hex 07 would work? Or trying to turn off the ENGINE DRAG TORQUE CONTROL? I need the security code for this option.
  7. D

Yeah, i press and hold, i see the ESC OFF icon on the panel, but the traction control is still intervening. I changed the long coding (byte 29) for this list: ABS > 07 Codificação> byte 29 é 09 e estas são as opções possíveis: 81 ESC ON 82 ESC ON / ASR OFF 83 ESC ON / ESC SPORT 84 ESC ON / ESC...
  8. D

I did not try the eletronic differential lock on weak, I put it in not available, as people do.
  9. D

Yeah, I have tried to change the bite 29 for 05,06,89,88,87,86... and all of them keep intervening
  10. D

I have disabled both options and it’s still intervening.