GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Deuxi

1. Deuxi

What did you do to your mk7 today?

I know one who's going to have a bad night.... :) :)
  2. Deuxi

What is that? ? VW GOLF MK7 HIGHLINE "40 YEARS EDITION" LIGHT BROWN
  3. Deuxi

First Wash after the dealer...tips and tricks

Hi guys, so i just recently got my new MK7 special edition and i want to keep it nice and shiny. I'm thinking that i'll have time to clean it once every month but defenatly not more unfortunatly. So i thought on coming here to ask you experts what to do for the first wahs ever... So when the...
  4. Deuxi

How to reset the fuel average fuel consumption?

Hi guys, ok stupid question..how do you guys reset the calculation of fuel consumption because for the moment when i go to the consumption menu doesnt matter if its at "long term" or "since start" etc etc..it is always showing me 00. Once i start driving it starts calculating.. but i want the...
  5. Deuxi

why did you put your plate on the right side like that? is it because it would cover up the ACC radar if it was installed in the middle?
  6. Deuxi

Do you order these directly at a VW dealer or you have to find them and install them somewhere else? Do you have a link to where you found them please? Would a VW dealer do this?
  7. Deuxi

OMG you guys are allowed to tint ALL windows?? here it's illegal to tint even 5% the front windows...only the three on the back.