GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by dbizzle22

1. D

The Next Car Swap

What's a "melineal" life? Sure hope that wasn't meant to be millennial :D:D:D Sorry to hear about the job. Ever thought about starting your own thing or for at least some cash to help you survive while you job hunt? You have a good amount of viewers and advertising channels now. Maybe you can...
  2. D

Basketball Shoes?!?! WHO KNOWS THERE SHOE GAME!

Since you're playing outdoor more than indoor yeah, stick to something cheap. All the higher end performing shoes like Kobe's, KD 8's etc are more for the indoor players. Crazy good traction and stability but the materials don't last outdoors. Got any outlets near you? Last year models of the...
  3. D

The Next Car Swap

New car, new itches to scratch huh? Sorry to hear but at least you have a pretty solid idea of what it is you want now after all the experimenting.
  4. D

The Next Car Swap

New car, new itches to scratch huh? Sorry to hear but at least you have a pretty solid idea of what it is you want now after all the experimenting.
  5. D

The Next Car Swap

How long does blow drying the car take you usually? I assume if you have a good coat of wax the water flies off a bit easier too and speeds things up.
  6. D

The Next Car Swap

I07xikQ3l-8
  7. D

The Next Car Swap

LOL @ the 4th gear going bad on him on the mountain run.
  8. D

Why did everyone get banned?

Just my opinion but I think the forum has gotten back to its roots instead of just an off topic fest. I'm all for fun and entertainment now and then but it got pretty cliquey with the OT dominating the "new posts" in what's supposed to be a car tech forum. So yeah, I'm glad things were cleaned...
  9. D

The Next Car Swap

I had to drive over and back to Alameda using San Mateo bridge every Wednesday up until last week. Glad to not have to deal with whatever it is they're doing there on the bridge for awhile. 101 is bad in general too as far as flying rocks from semi trucks and SUV's
  10. D

The Next Car Swap

That's a big negative to many though. I thought rev hang was the ecu burning excess fuel off also? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. D

The Next Car Swap

Agree that it makes no sense that the 500 tread wear a/s 3's grip at or near summer tire levels but many people here, on other forums around the web ( incl tire rack reviews and employees) and in person have them and can at least testament to the grip part. I only have about 7500 miles on mine...
  12. D

The Next Car Swap

But all seasons should quite a bit longer. Like 20-30k miles more than the longer lasting summer tires. Not cheap to swap tires every year or two. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. D

The Next Car Swap

Definitely agree that long lasting tires are where it's at for people in the Bay Area. Love my a/s 3's. 500 tread wear with plenty of performance to spare for daily driving and weekend warriors. I never heard a peep out of them on the spirited drive we had last week through some local twisties...
  14. D

The Next Car Swap

Use a referral code if it's your first time. you + referrer get a free $20 credit towards a ride. I'll PM you in case you decide to use it. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. D

Going to New York.

Catch the MTA subway trains as much as possible. They get you anywhere you want to go in Manhattan really. Don't forget about Brooklyn/Willamsburg too. Uber works too but you'll be spending a ton more money that way. Rat spotting is part of the fun down in the stations lol. If you want to...