GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Dave971

1. D

MK7 Climatronic upgrade with instructions and pictures.

Ok I guess my question is can I use the AliExpress kit with the 2 sensors for the upper and lower? Will it read OK?
  2. D

Is there any difference between the sensors besides one has a right angle attachment? They read the same ?
  3. D

Where does the footwell sensor go. Anyone have a picture?
  4. D

Belstein damptronics

Does anyone have Bilstein damptonics? Any difference than stock?
  5. D

Automatic HVAC controls

Has anyone up-graded the dash HVAC unit from manual to automatic? I was able to do it on a Mk5 and 6. Had to add a sensor, some minor programming and wiring. It's kind of nice to just set the temp.
  6. D

Tire pressure re-set

My screen is broken. How do I re-set the tire pressure warning with VCDS?
  7. D

9" aftermarket head unit

For VW Golf 7 MK7 2014 2015 2016 For Volkswagen MIB Infotainment System HD Screen Radio Stereo GPS Navigation Multimedia Player. Never used. Paid 500. Sell for 250.
  8. D

Rover One

Does anyone have the Rover One replacement head unit? It looks like a direct replacement plus adding navigation. Is it really plug and play with existing cables? Thanks
  9. D

Deautokey mk7 cornering lights

FS DeAutokey cornering lights for mk7. Used one week $60.00 plus shipping
  10. D

Door mirror puddle light coding

I've got my folding mirror to work except the puddle lights don't come on. What is the coding?
  11. D

Climatic HVAC upgrade

Has anyone upgraded to a automatic panel. I see people using a Mk7 panel in Mk6. Is it possible to add the sensors? I did it on a Mk6 with a different panel.
  12. D

Twinintercooler with ACC

Has anybody done a twin cooler with ACC? Can you just move the sensor forward? Is there room?