GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Dave11674

1. D

[HOW TO PATCH Component Protection] MIB2/MST2 Delphi HeadUnit (MST2_VW_xxxxxD) patch [FEC/SWAP/CID/CP]Android Auto,CarPlay and many more

i tried using this as of late, i couldn't get it to remove CP or do any other patches your supposed to put the patch .sh in the root of the card right and name it to delphi.sh i did this,.....reading sd card.... waits 5 seconds then reboots but nothing changed on the deck any ideas ? thanks
  2. D

[HOW TO PATCH Component Protection] MIB2/MST2 Delphi HeadUnit (MST2_VW_xxxxxD) patch [FEC/SWAP/CID/CP]Android Auto,CarPlay and many more

damn thats bummer :( im trying to grab the patched from the OP links but the links are dead and i cannot grab the files :S dave
  3. D

ok i need to revive this thread so how did you get on with this MST2_US_VW_P0867D_STD_PLUS ?? i have a MST2_EU_VW_P0867D_STD and im hell bent on hacking it i will post all my findings here in this forum too so i have a SYNCWIRE usb to ethernet adapter im hoping this will suffice am i right in...
  4. D

MK7 R TCU plug location ?

No mate As per my origional post I was just asking for step by step pics or a video on what to strip of the car to get at the TCU port i can read/write it myself thanks dave
  5. D

I dont know any tool that can do it obd dave
  6. D

Guys i just need a strip down on how to get access to the TCU plug so i can read and write the file. I dont need hardware or software as ive got the tools needed to complete the job :) dave
  7. D

How much is the COBB I saw this on youtube Looks nice when i code a gearbox in i have to connect and read flash/eep through the TCU plug dave
  8. D

Nahh mate I dont know any tuning tool that can do the TCU obd I have alientech kess 2 Even that had a separate cable that plugs directly to the TCU dave
  9. D

Hi guys Im thinking of getting my DSG TCU unit tuned does anyone have a video of how to strip down and get to the TCU plug please Or pics step by step. dave thanks